Saving Aphmau

(Aaron p.o.v)
When I clicked the video to see what was happening I couldnt believe what I had saw. Aphmau was fighting Ein for the second time now. I knew the place. I had called the cops and we head over there. Zane and Katelyn had no idea were I was taking them until Aphmau had came into sight.

Z: omi!!!
K: Aphmau...
Aar: She hurting... I have to step in!
Z: you could get hurt!
Aar: she hurting. I done what her to get hurt even more.

Ein hits Aphmau and she sees Aaron and runs to him.

Ein: where you going?
Aph: Aaron Help Please!!!
Aar: I will babe. Katelyn put Aphmau on your back.
K: on it. Come here Aphmau.

Ein walks over to the group and says.

Ein: Give Aphmau back!
Aar: NEVER you hurt her enough. I'm sick of your games Ein.

Aaron punches Ein. The police show up.
Police: thank you Aaron.
Aar: No problem.
Police: Need an ambulance?
Aar: Aphmau?
Aphmau didnt say anything. Aaron ran over to her and she wasn't breathing.

Police: Well?
Aar: Yes!! She stop breathing.
K: Aaron why dont you hold her.

The ambulance arrived and Ein was taken for questioning.

Aar: Aphmau, please please be ok. I don't want to lose you..

Aaron, Katelyn and Zane were in the waiting room. They were waiting to be called to go see Aphmau. Aaron was really worried about her. She wasn't breathing. Her heart was going. Aaron put his head against the wall and put his hands on his face.

Z: I'm so worried about her.
K: Same here. I hope she is ok.
Aar: Aswell. Aphmau has gone through so much. Its like everything bad is happening to her.
Z: she has gone through a lot. It really sad.
K: all the pain. Its so sad. I would never wish that on anyone even the people I hate.
Z: I agree with Katelyn. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Aar: yea.. all the people that put Aphmau in pain should go through what they did to her. Not everything that happened to her but, the stuff they did.
Z: yea. It's amazing how Aphmau does recover from all of that though. She came out stronger.
K: Aphmau got stronger. She leaned a lot of stuff as well.
Aar: true. Aphmau may got physical stronger but mentally no. Her mind is still weak. Its been under a lot of stress and her anxiety probably got worst.
Z: she has anxiety?
K: you didn't know that?
Aar: she has separation anxiety.
Z: I'm confused what do you mean?
K: She can't be way from Aaron to long. The nurse are keeping us away from her. If Aphmau is wake or is waking up and doesnt see Aaron she will start freaking out a bit.
Z: oh, how did she get it?
Aar: it started when I was away. She called me and told me about it and that's why I came home early.

They chated for about 3 more hours and they still won't let them see Aphmau. Aaron had ask the front desk to see her again and she said to Aaron that Aphmau is not able to see Anyone at the moment. Aaron was mad. He wanted to see her.

Aar: listen lady my friends and I have been waiting for about 5 to see her let us in!!!
Nurse: let me see if Aphmau is wake.

The nurse goes to Aphmau's room.

Aar: oh my Irene. This is a bad hospital.
Z: well?
Aar: she checking to see if she awake.

The nurse comes back.

Nurse: Aaron, Zane and Katelyn Aphmau's room is 675
We all looked at each other and booked it.
Z: we get to see Aphmau!!! I can't wait to see my best friend face again!!!
Aar: Zane you are funny
K: he just excited. Leave the man alone.
Aar: I know he excited so am I. I been so worried. I don't know what to think.
K: I would either. I would hate if this happened to Travis.
Z: same if this happened to KC I dont know what I would do.

They got to the room. Aaron opened up the door to find Aphmau on the floor with a knife to her neck. Ein was sitting on top of her. (He was sitting on her back)

Aph: GET OFF OF ME!
Ein: WHY?

Aaron runs over and grabs Ein and slams him against the wall.

Aph: Aar- OW!!!
Aar: Guys help her!!!
Ein: You again!! Haha why do you think you are doing?
Aar: IM STOPPING YOU!
Ein: FOR WHAT? THAT PATHETIC WOMAN YOU KEEP SAVING?
Aar: YES EIN! LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Ein punches Aaron.

Aph: AARON!
Z: Aphmau call down.
Aph: Zane and Katelyn let me go PLZ!!!
K: we can't.
Aph: yes you can.

Aaron picks up Ein and throws him through the window.

Ein: do think we are dun!!!!!!

He runs off. Aaron runs to Aphmau.
Aar: are you ok?
Aph: that doesn't matter!!! Are you ok?
Aar: Aphmau, I'm fine you don't need to worry about me. On the other hand I need to worry about you.

Aaron plays with Aphmau's hair.
Aar: Aphmau look at me.

Aphmau looks at Aaron. She starts to smile. He picks her up and place her back in the bed. Zane and Katelyn had walked out. Aaron kisses her on the lips. He pulls away.

Aar: babe get your rest ok?
Aph: ok.

Aaron kisses her forhead then leaves. Aphmau had fallen asleep. Aaron, Zane and Katelyn leave the hospital.

(Aphmau p.o.v)
I had fallen asleep after Aaron had came and saved me. I so glad that I have Aaron. I don't know what I would do without him.

Another part out? What? Really? Yay!! 91 chapters!!! Ugh I'm so happy that I'm not back in my writers mood. There might be a 2 or more chapters out later to today!! Well I hoped you enjoyed this. So the next chapter is a time skip. It will be 3 months time skip I'm going to put that in the beinging. Again hope you enjoy and bye for now 🙂~Kitty Out (The next part will be called: Aphmau Is Home Finally) (words 1050)