The Kids Are Leaving

(Aphmau p.o.v.)
Aaron and I had packed our kids bags. They were leaving today with my mom and Eric. All the kids were excited to be going on this trip. The kids had one more hour with us until they get here. I was going to miss them.

Aph: I'm going to miss you all!! I hope you guys have a great time!
Cel: we will!
Aph: Celeste you have a lot of responsibility
Cel: yes mom I know.
Aph: you will have a great time, just listen to Grandma and Grandpa.
All kids: we will.

All the kids got into the car. Aphamu and Aaron kissed, hugged them all.

Aph: take care of my babies mom.
S: oh I will! They will have so much fun!!
Aph: hehehe... Anyways relax while you are watching them.
S: yes I know. For you missy, Aaron and you need to pack for Starlight Wonderland!!!
Aph: well we have 2 weeks by ourselves even though I'm going to pack still haha.
Aar: aphmau let's say good bye to your mom and let's go inside.
Aph: oh right. Umm so have fun mom and good luck!!
S: I will! Thanks for letting me take them.
Aph and Aar: Bye!!!!

Aaron and I go back inside. He grabs my hand.

Aar: we are finally together alone!!!
Aph: hehe yea!!
Aar: it's kinda been forever since we been alone!! I'm so glad that we are doing this!
Aph: yea. I can't wait to relax with you. Not be up so early in the morning.
Aar: Right!

Aaron and I were so happy that we are alone once again. We love your kids, but we never ever have breaks.  Aaron made me a very fancy dinner. We both had really nice nights with out getting up at 12 or 1 in the middle of the night. We were really happy. Piece and quite.

Aar: aph?
Aph: yes?
Aar: umm... I need to tell you something...
Aph: what is it?
Aar: our kids might be...

So what is Aaron going to say? It's kinda obvious what it my be. If haven't watched Starlight. Or emerald secret. Anyways I having trouble of what I should call the next book for Love~Love Paradies. Should I go of the season name again or should I come up with something new? If you have any ideas what I should call the second book let me know!!! I hoped you enjoy this part sorry I have been busy with stuff but now I'm no longer busy so yea!!! ~Kitty out (next part is going to be called: We Leave For Starlight) (words: 441)