The Lycan Family

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I didn't think much about what Aaron said. Aaron is a werewolf. Wait does that mean that his parents and sister are werewolves? I don't know if I should ask him or his parents. If I asked his parents then they might say how I would know that. I better ask Aaron.

Aph: hey Aaron...
Aar: yes Aphmau?
Aph: I have a question.
Aar: what is your question?
Aph: umm are you parents and sister werewolves too?
Aar: yes they are.
Aph: ok..
Aar: why you ask?
Aph: it's just you hid this from me for almost our whole lives.
Aar: I'm so sorry for nothing tell you what I was. I was just scared of what you were going to think of me...
Aph: why would I think of you differently?
Aar: I don't know.
Aph: I'm going to treat the Aaron I met as same Aaron I'm with.
Aar: Aphmau...
Aph: Aaron no matter what you are or who you are I will still love you.
Aar: Aphmau. This is why I love you.
Aph: I love you too Aaron.
Aar: hehe. Well there is more to my dad and me.
Aph: what do you mean?
Aar: here let me explain.

Aaron explains to Aphmau what him and his father.

Aph: wow... I guess that is tough to live with.
Aar: yea. I mean have you hid anything?

Aphmau looks to the floor.

Aph: I have... I mean my last year of high school... I will just let you know.... I came home crying every day....
Aar: what...?
Aph: even on the first day...
Aar: who would do that...?
Aph: someone who is awful...
Aar: ... Aph.. I had no idea...
Aph: ... I didnt talk to anyone... I felt alone... But maybe that was my fault. I was the one who wanted to stay away from everyone... I didnt want to talk or listen to anyone... I was broken...

Aaron grabs Aphmau's hand. He looked her dead in the eye.

Aar: if you ever feel alone or scared I'm here for you.. I will always be here for you.
Aph: I know... I'm stronger now.
Aar: you are...
Aph: I'm stronger physically but mentally I'm weak...
Aar: ...
Aph: I know but-
Aar: no butts. Aphmau you need to relax. You been under stress and need a break.
Aph: yes I know that.
Aar: this our time to relax and have fun.

Aphmau looks at Aaron and smiles. She starts to laugh. Aaron starts laughing too. Aaron pulls Aphmau into a hug.

Aph: thank you Aaron I need to hear that. This is why you are the best.
Aar: you are the best too.
Aph: so what do think your ears look like.
Aar: I hope they are red!
Aph: I thought nautrel werewolves can only have nautrel colors like hair.
Aar: I mean you aren't wrong but yea. I haven't put to much thought into it.
Aph: hehe
Aar: well Im going to go talk to my family about how they feel about telling everyone else what we are.
Aph: you do that I will sitting here reading this book.

Aaron leaves the room. He heads downstairs. Aphmau walks over to the balcony and sits on one of the chairs. Aphnau then suddenly feels a sharp pain in her neck then blacks out.

Hey guys!! I hoped you enjoyed!! Also I hope you guys didn't mind of I put that Aaron was a werewolf in there. I had changed a few things like last name so now if you reread chapters that Aphmau says her last name is not going to be Falcon is now Lycan. So yea this also is the 97 chapter!! We are super close. ~Kitty out (next part going to be called: Aphmau Gets Kidnapped?!) (Words: 634)