Michi's failure

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
So after we explained why I was a meif'wa and we went on the date, it was fun a bit we when to a dinn out that was the best part and the kiss at the end! (#aarmau #Travlyn #Silvcrk) Aaron was acting a bit strange he keep looking around kinda making sure no on was watching us, I didn't mind but I need to ask what is wrong.
Aar: Hey babe!
Aph: Hey
Aar: What's up?
Aph: Last night you where acting strange, where you ok?
Aar: oh, babe I need to tell you something....
Aph: it's about Dante again?
Aar: haha, but no Michi is on the island...
Aph: M-Michi!!! How do you know that she is on the island!
Aar: Garroth told me that he talk to her an plus he had a photo of walking way.... Garroth had the bright idea to tell Michi we are dating! I fear she going to hurt you Aph!
Aph: let's find Michi!
Aar: Are you insane!
Aph: calm down, Zane will be will us to, so if she gets to hurt me Zane will stop her.

So I told Aaron to go to the beach alone while I get Zane and texts me find he sees Michi. I got text from Aaron about a pokemon he found. Zane and I where head to the beach until we saw a meif'wa with purple hair and that was a girl look that the fish...

Zane and I ran to the beach I found Aaron and told him that we saw Michi! She was also heading this way! I went behind Zane so Michi wouldn't see me.

Mi: Hey guys~Nay!
Z: Michi....
Aar: ...
Mi: Hey Aaron, where your girlfriend?
Aar: Not here, why?
Mi: I mean is she here on the island?
Z: yes she is...
Aar: *sigh*
Mi: Aaron you don't deserve Aphmau!
Z: What!
Aar: What!
Aph: (What, *starts to tear up*)
Mi: one, she should even be able to have a boyfriend, she so crazy and weird, I don't know what you see on her Aaron. She inst cute at all!
Z: Stop right there, I will have you know Aphmau is cutest girl I have ever meet! Aphmau is weird but that is who she is!
Aar: She adorable, no one can tell her what she need to be, Aphmau is a beautiful girl and love her so much I wouldn't leave her!
Aph: (oh my Irene, I love them both, I need to stand up to Michi and tell her she is rude person)
Aph: Michi!
Mi: Aphmau.... did you hear everything?
Aph: every word....
Mi: well that's good! You are a meif'wa now too?
Aph: don't worried about that you are just a rude person! Also Michi trying to make Aaron yours won't happen!
Mi: how did you know that?
Aph: KC told me and sent me pics of your plan. Now we best be leaving.

We left I cried the way back, she was so rude to say that I felt broken, Michi is a mean person and I shouldn't be treated that way but her, I did nothing mean to her, she is the one who did mean things to me...

Michi was told by Aphmau, Aaron and Zane. Will Michi still try make Aaron hers or will she forget about find out soon! Bye