Hallucinations

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
There he stands... Watching me. I look away as possible. I faint. I could tell someone is coming near me. It wasn't him. I felt my body being picked up and place on something soft. I felt a cold cloth go on my forehead. I hear a soft voice talking to me. I could tell it was Melissa. It doesn't sound like she talking to someone. I open my eyes. I'm  laying in her lap. She watching TV. I didn't notice her when I left the room. She must of heard me.

Mel: ah Aphmau, are you okay?
Aph: I'm alright.
Mel: you sure? I was calling your name and then u just dropped. I got up fast and saw u fainted.

Should I tell her? She may thing I'm weird.

Aph: yeah I'm fine.
Mel: you were looking at something. PWhat was it?
Aph: I was just thinking to hard. That's all. I'm okay Mel, but thank you.
Mel: yeah,  no problem.

I get up and I leave. I had back into my room. I should tell someone. No I can't. It's toi weird. It's too strange. No one should believe me. I just see people walking around. I don't mind. I never mind. I justed seem to care after awhile. There are 3 people who I see and I faint. Ein is one of people I see and I faint. I can tell if it's the real Ein or not. The one I see only has this blue glow around him. The other two I see is my mom and some girl I know. Once again it is easy for me to tell them apart. I never minded it. I thought it was normal. I just also saw people.

I was just in my room thinking. Should I tell someone one? I really don't want to think I'm crazy, but saying there are more people in the house then what they can see. I was sitting in there until Aaron came in.

Aar: you okay?
Aph: huh?
Aar: I heard you fainted. I was just wondering if you were okay.
Aph: I'm alright Aaron. No need to worry about me.
Aar: I can't help it Aphmau.  I'm glad that Melissa was near by
Aph: same, but I would of been alright.
Aar: yes, but Aphmau the stairs were right there.
Aph: again I would of been fine.
Aar: do you know why you fainted?
Aph: umm... Kinda?
Aar: so what was it?
Aph: hmm I don't think I want to tell you
Aar: what do you mean?
Aph: it's something stupid, you'll think I'm crazy.
Aar: I won't think your crazy
Aph: no you will. This something I never told anyone.
Aar: I won't think your crazy honey. I just won't.
Aph: I'm uncomfortable to say.
Aar: that's okay. I'm totally fine with this Bab. It's alright.
Aph: I'll let you know soon. I promise Aaron. You can bug me about, but give me little time.
Aar: I will.

Aaron kiss my forehead, and he walks out. I lay back in the bed. I look at the ceiling. Should I say something...?

Hey guys! Woo! Another part. This part was weird. It was kinda funny. I hope you enjoyed this part :3 (next part going to be called) Real Spirits) (pages 4) (words: 558)