A Change Of Heart

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
We headed upstairs and go to the roof. I was the first one up there.
I turn around seeing the girls get up here. I sit on the roof I'm in the middle and one of them sits next to me. (Mcd Aph on her right. And meif'wa aph on her left.)
Aph: it's the view pretty?
Mcd Aph: very! Even tho I seen a bit more prettier views then this. Meif'wa Aph: I could say the same. The views in the game is play are very pretty.
Aph: Well, ugh! You guys kinda have the best lives!
Mcd Aph: hahaha, it's not true tho. If you are talking about views then, yes. We all have lost someone or something. I lost a man. She lost her family.
Aph: ... ok I get it.
Meif'wa Aph: I was going to stop you.
Mcd Aph: sorry! I didn't mean to go that far.
Aph: ... Ok well I..I
Mcd Aph: is something wrong?
Aph: please please try to stay away anything that can hurt you. Mentality and physically. Don't forget I get the worst of it.
Mcd Aph: Right.
Meif'wa Aph: What do we do now?
Aph: just sit here and wait.
Mcd Aph: Wait for what?
Meif'wa Aph: okay, well can you get like snacks or something?
Aph: okay, I will brb!

I left to go get snacks. I hear a voice. Crap it's Aaron.... what do I do?! I hear the door open and a sigh. He must of thought I was sleeping or something. I get thing for to eat. I headed up to the roof, but once again i heard the door open. Aaron and Zane are here now. I left a note on our bed that says

Dear Aaron,
  I left to do my own things. I will be home soon. Sorry I acted differently today and yesterday. Thing kinda got to me. I'm doing better today. I'm joyful! Well I could write you a whole novel.
                                Love,
                                    Aphmau!

I was hiding in the closest. I heard someone walk to the window. I was totally going to be found. Aaron, would be really mad that I lied to him. Calm down Aphmau. Take a deep breath. They both left the room. I saw so scared that they would find me. I got back up to the roof. The girls playing with each. I felt SO much better, since I got to talk to them. All the suddenly I hear a....

Another cliffhanger! I love these and I also hate them! I don't know why I do them. Sorry there is no edit for this. (I'm to lazy to make one). Btw the thank you all for 4.35k views omi (oh my Irene) I never thought just a Aphmau story would grow this big! I love you all and thank you lovelies for making this possible! I really can't thank you enough! My hands are hurting now XD well cya next time. ~Kitty out (next part, The fatal spell)