The Hardest Call For Her To Make

⚠️ Tigger warning! If you can't handle then do not read!!!⚠️

(Aphmau p.o.v)
My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was Gene and he texted me.

Gene text:
Dear Aphnau,
I really don't think I can last without her. Aphmau please save me before i do anything to myself. This is the address 234 shiny sun street. It's close to the board walk. Please Aphmau come quickly as you can. Save me Aphmau...
Love, Gene.

Oh crap. I got into a panic mode and I run out the door without staying a word. It took me an hour to find the house...
⚠️ Tigger warning⚠️

I found Gene dead.... I can't believe it.... He was really gone.... Not gene.... Why him? Oh...gosh ....not Dante..... He going to be so heart broken..... I going to have to call Dante and tell him..... But first let me call 9-1-1

Aphmau calls 911 and they get and take Gene away. Aphmau is still in panic mode and is in shock. She doesn't know what to do. She will have to go back to the house and tell everyone that Gene is dead. The hardest thing for her to do was going to call Dante and tell him that Gene is dead. Aphmau walked home crying. She still couldnt believe he was gone for good. What is Dante going to do?

Aphmau reaches the house still bawling her eyes out. Aaron quickly ran up to her, he put his arms around.

Aar: whats wrong??
Aph: Aar-Aaron...

Aphmau was shaking

Aar: Aphmau tell me what's wrong?
Aph: Aaron... Gene died...
Aar: noo...
Aph: Aaron it's my fault... I didn't save him in time
Aar: ...Aph...
Aph: he-he texted me to save him and took me an hour to find him.... I'm a horrible friend
Aar: no your not...
Aph: i couldnt save him... Do you realize Dante will kill me!
Aar: Bab...
Aph: I have to call Dante... I have to let him know what happen to his brother....
Aar: come on will do it together...
Aph: okay...

Aaron and Aphmau walk up to there room. Aphmau calls Dante...

Aph: Dante...?
Dan: Hey Aph? Is everything okay?
Aph: no... Nothing okay anymore...
Dan: what's wrong?
Aph: Dante... Gene died.....
Dan: wh-what....?

Aphmau explain went happened with Gene to Dante. Dante knew this would happen. Dante thank Aphmau for the news and hung up. Before he did, he told Aphmau it wasn't her fault. Aphmau knew it wasn't but at the same time but in the back of her head it was her fault.

Aar: everything is going to be okay Aph.
Aph: how? I think Dante is mad at me.
Aar: he didn't seem like it.
Aph: I'm just worried for Dante.... It's my fault.
Aar: Bab it's not your fault...
Aph: but it is. If I just got there sooner maybe he would of been still alive. Maybe he would of gone help... But no... I didn't make... I failed Gene... I failed Dante... I failed myself....

Aphmau laid down and started crying. Aaron laid down next to her and hugged her.

Hey everyone!! Wait what a new part!!! Yay!!! I really hoped you enjoyed this!!! If you didn't read it and skipped to the end, yes Gene is dead. Anyways I hope you are all doing well!! (Next part is going to be called: Aphmau's Scars) (pages 5) (words: 572)

Love~Love Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें