We Aren't Alone?!?!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I looked out the window. I was in aww with the ocean. It was so crystal clear. Aaron came behind me a few times and scared me. Aaron was somewhat quiet the whole plane trip to Starlight.

Aph: Aaron?
Aar: Yea?
Aph: Are you okay?
Aar: huh? Oh I'm okay. Why you ask?
Aph: you been quiet the whole time we were flying. You also seem preoccupied. Is something on your mind?
Aar: no nothing on my mind. Wait... That's a lie. Something is on my mind but I don't know how to tell you.
Aph: Aaron I'm all ears. You can tell me anything Aaron. I'm here for you.
Aar: do you promise not to get mad?
Aph: the only thing I get mad at is if anyone hurts my family.
Aar: I'm a werewolf.
Aph: yo-you a-are?
Aar: please don't be mad...
Aph: YESS!!!
Aar: what?
Aph: Aaron if you are a werewolf that means are our kids are werewolves to?
Aar: they could be. I know Adrian will definitely. For the girls im not sure. I think AnnaMay maybe since they are twins.
Aph: how will we be able to find out of they are werewolves.
Aar: Im not sure how you find out.
Aph: should I look it up?
Aar: no. Wait... No I will ask my mom when I see her.
Aph: ok. I cant wait Aaron!!!
Aar: I cant wait either.

We land. Aaron said he knew were the house was. Aaron and I walked to the house. We got to the house. I looked around it was super nice. I looked up at the roof. I saw hair that looked quiet fiamlier. We put our stuff in our room.
I ran up to the roof.

All (Sylvanna, Eric, Garroth, Zane, KC, Katelyn, Travis, Dottie, Blaze, Daniel, Terry, Ryland, Maira, Melissa, Derek and Rachel): Surprise!!!!
Aph: what?!?
Aar: what are you doing here?
Dere: Aaron and Aphmau we know you wanted this summer to be alone, but what happened to Aphmau we all help.
Aph: ok, umm that will be fine.
Aar: Are you sure?
Aph: Yea! Wait mom?!? Where are the kids?
Dere: all the kids even Travis, Katelyn, Zane and KC kids are at the camp as well. They will have fun.
Aar: so they sleep there?
Dere: yes, they are able to come here though. If they do is that ok?
K, Aar, Aph, Z, Tra, and KC: that's fine.
Aar: When are we going to parks?
Dere: in a week. We need to wait.
Aar: why?
R: certain reason.
Aph: so reasons we can know? Ok got it
R: soon but not now. I think it's best to keep to our selves.
Dere: for now. Aaron Aphmau we will try not to get involved with your alone time together.
Aar: good I want to make well not make but I'm forcing Aphnau to relax.
Aph: hey! Aaron you are going to force me to relax oh please I will force you to relax.
Aar: ok Aphmau we both can force each other to relax how does that sound?
Aph: Fair enough.
S: you two are so adorable.
Aar: well Aphmau is more adorable.
Aph: Awww!! Aaron you are making me blush!! Anyways Aaron and I have put our stuff in our room umm... What is something to do here?
Aar: there are beaches pools an-
Dere: A Water Park. Yes there will be water parks at the parks but there is one here. It's quite big. Rachel and I checked it out.
R: it seemed to be pretty nice.
Aar: perfect, this gives us a bit of time for me to teach you how to swim!
R: you don't know how to swim?
Aph: yea I never knew how to swim.
Dere: it's really easy!!
Aph: you say that, but for me it's hard. Aaron tried to reach me how to swim at LLP but that didn't work.
R: LLP? Wait Love~Love Paradise?!?
Aar: yes. Dante and I got tickets to go to love~love Paradies.
Aph: thats was a fun trip!
R: how did you get the tickets?
Aar: I'm not saying how I got them. Only like a few people know.
Dere: ok well we are off to do some stuff.

Everyone had left. Aaron and I stayed in the roof. This trip was or might be long.

Sorry again for taking forever!!! Ugh!! We are now at 95 chapters!!! We are only 5 away from 100!!! I will try my best to get them dun!! I have already made the second book I just need your help with a name!! Please give me some ideas if you would!!! ~Kitty Out (Next chapter going to be called: Werewolves Or Meif'wa?) ( Words: 799)