How Much Longer?

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I was walking back and forward. I wonder how much longer this will take. I really could stand this.... Aaron was running later. I was dressed and all ready. My mom comes in the room

S: it's going to start in 2mins are you ready?
Aph: Ready as I will ever be!
S: ok, how do you feel?
Aph: nervous, and happy..
S: good come on now it's starting!!!!

My mom and I reached the doors. I look at my mom. Everyone was ready. Amethyst, was walking down the aisle throwing flowers. I see Aaron looking at me. I was happy that is was today.

S: good lucky sweetie!
Aph: hehe.

I walk up the arch. I give my flowers to Katelyn. Aaron grabs my hands.

Priest: we are gathered here to day, for these lovely people to come together. Aaron Lycan and Aphmau Phoenix. Start the vows!

Aar: Aphmau, I loved you since the day I met you. You wear always so sweet to me. I wouldn't trade you for the world!

I cried, no joke I look at him.

Aph: Aaron you are one of the hottest guys I ever met. I never though that two best friends online would come this far, but yet it did, we did!

Priest: Aaron, do you take Aphmau to be your wife?

Aar: I do

Priest: Aphmau do you take Aaron to be your husband?

Aph: yes.

Priest: I pronouns you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Aaron kiss me. I look at him. He grabs my hand and walks down the aisle. Ariel, Amethyst and Celeste follow us. It was a great party! I was so happy.

Yo bros, this could of went so many different ways hehehe. I hoped you enjoyed this! ~Kitty out (next part called: She Coming!) (Words: 307)