We Leave For Starlight

(Aphmau's p.o.v.)
Aaron and I were all packed. I had clean the house, it was cleaned for once. I mean I did clean the house, but the kids would mess up the house. It was just nice to clean it.

Aph: this was really nice. I was happy that I can clean the house and I don't have to clean it every second.
Aar: yea, I'm so glad we get alone time.
Aph: we get even more!!

Aaron walks over to aphmau and puts his hands around her waist.

Aph: Aaron?
Aar: yea?
Aph: you were going to say something a while back and you never told me what you were going to say.
Aar: ohhh oh ok umm forget about it. It was nothing important.
Aph: are you sure? If you need to talk to me I'm here Aaron. I'm always here.
Aar: thank you Aphmau but for real I'm fine.
Aph: ok good! I want to make this trip to Starlight Wonderland the best trip for both of us!!!
Aar: aww thanks babe.
Aph: no problem.
Aar: you need to relax as well. Aphmau you have gone through so much of your life, and I want you to stay out of danger.
Aph: hehe well danger comes to me.
Aar: you aren't wrong heh.
Aph: if there is danger or trouble you can't stop me from helping understand?
Aar: fine but I dont want you get hurt
Aph: try not to.
Aar: Aphmau.
Aph: what?
Aar: you cant swim right?
Aph: yup, but why did ask that?
Aar: I want to teach you.
Aph: but but... I might pull you under!
Aar: that's ok.
Aph: Aaron. I don't want to kill you.
Aar: Aphmau you won't kill me.
Aph: but....

Aaron grab Aphmau hands and pulls her.

Aph: Aaron?

Aaron pulls Aphmau into a kiss. Aphmau puts her hands around his neck.
Aar: I miss looking into your eyes.
Aph: Aaron.

Aaron and I head off to the air port. We got on our plan. This was going to be the best trip ever. Aaron and me. Alone on an island.

Sorry for taking forever to right the next part. Please forgive me. I been busy with stuff. So yea. Sorry for this part being short. Hehehe ~Kitty Out (Next chapter called: We Arent Alone?!?!) (Words: 389)