Going Home With Her

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Aph: her name is Alina.
S: what a beautiful name!
Aar: Aphmau, was the one who though of it.
Nurse: Alina is the perfect name. Now what is her middle name?
Aar: Aphmau...
Aph: Alina Sky.
S: so pretty!
Aar: when will be able to take her home?
Aph: yes we would love to know!
Nurse: in 3 days!

*3 days passes by* (my magic pawer of writing comes again :D)

We where home. Alina was upstairs in her crib sleeping. Amethyst, Celeste and Ariel where playing outside. Aaron was making lunch.

Aar: how are you?
Aph: I'm good! How about you?
Aar: I'm doing good! How is Alina doing?
Aph: great! Katelyn, said Taylor and Kat are really noise. Alina she really quiet.
Aar: well she does get it from both of us. I wasn't a loud baby.
Aph: I wasn't either.
Aar: She might be like us Aph.
Aph: hehe she might be!

Aaron comes by me. He puts his arms around me. He kisses me on the lips. I smile.

Aar: Aphmau, I think you and I should go away, sometimes. Alone, when it's just you and me!
Aph: yea, but now we have Alina.
Aar: maybe when she gets a bit older, we can go away only like for a few days.
Aph: I would like that.

Aaron goes back to making lunch. I grab my phone and go on wattpad. I look up from my phone. I go upstairs to check on Alina. She was wake. I grab her. I feed and change her. She falls asleep when I put her back in her crib. Looks like she, when in her bed she crashes like me.

Yo peeps! Another part out yea!!! Something Bad is going to happen every soon. If you do know what it is do don't give out spoilers. So yea! ~Kitty out (next part called: Alina Glows too?) (Words: 321)