The Broken Angel Pt 1

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I get up from the bathroom floor and I locked the door. I sit back on the floor. Gah, I can't get her white eyes out of my head. They never been that bad. What's going on with me.

What did I do to her? I feel like she haunts me. I knew she since high school and I feel like she blames me for what she did to herself. I didn't cause this she did.

Am I feeling doubt or guilty for something I didn't do? But her note... She blamed me for it.

But why? I'm having doubt. I having doubt about everything right now. I can't help it.

Rain, what did I ever do to you? I didn't want this to happen to you. Why do you haunt me now? I don't get it. I tired my hardest to go you. You pushed me way. I tired Rain. I tired you broken angel. I tired help you. You didn't want my help.

Rain. I liked you. I really liked you. I want to be with you but I hid my feeling. I couldnt say anything. I liked you Rain. You were perfect. I liked you. I really did.

Is this way you haunt me? I didn't tell you how u felt. This is why I feel guilty.  I could of stop this. I could of stop you.

But I didn't. I didn't know what your plans where. They didn't dawn on me. I'm sorry Rain. You deserve better.

I get up from the floor. I look at the mirror. I have been crying so long. My eyes are so red. I leave anyways.

I sit at the table. I put my head in my hands. I like her... I really did.

Z: Aphmau
Aph: ahh Zane.
Z: Can we talk?
Aph: about?
Z: what happened.

I looked down. I remember her eyes again. How her eyes just was dead stare into mine.

Aph: Zane... I'm sorry but I can't

I get up and go. I head up to the roof.
I can't deal with this.

Aph: gah, why am I like this?
Mel: like what?
Aph: GAH

I jump up. I look at Melissa. She kinda looked like Rain. So cute and pretty.

Aph: sorry Mel I didn't know you were up here. Would you like me to leave?
Mel: What? No. Stay up here.
Aph: Are you sure?
Mel: I need some girl company.
Aph: okay.

I take a seat next to Melissa. Oh my broken angel. Why did you ever leave?

Wait. What? Another part out today? What?!? What is this? Hope you enjoyed this. Sorry this was just a short chapter and I hoped you liked the character Rain. You'll hear more about her soon :) (next part going to be called: The Broken Angel pt 2) (pages: 4) (words: 488)