Chapter 13

The Player Bet-13

Anyone who likes this story will definitely want to read the a/n at the bottom!!

------CHAPTER 13-------

Heel, toe. Heel, toe. Heel toe.

I attempted to walk straight up and down the hallway with upmost confidence in my steps. I had to leave for school in ten minutes, yet i hadn't mastered the walking in heels concept. Man those shoes hurt.

Its for a good cause, i reminded myself and went to the washroom to look over myself.

I had gone with a seductive smokey eye, bronzed cheeks and a bright red lip. I was wearing a pair of high-wasted black shorts with a red sleeveless blouse tucked in. Matching a gold belt, dangling earings, bracelets and a necklace with a heart shaped pendant, i was ready. My nails were all red and my hair was in magnificent flowing curls. The one thing i disapproved with the outfit was my shoes. Five inch high heels, straps criss crossing all over with only my big toe showing; they hurt like hell, But it would have to be worth it.

Blake Richards was going down, and Haley was going to secretly video tape the whole thing. It was time for players like him to get a taste of their own medicine, heartbreak and complete humiliation.

Soon enough i heard the doorbell ring, and i opened it to reveal Haley with an evil grin plastered on her face. In her left hand was a video camera.

"Were going to do the intro now," she told me and dragged me to the couch. She placed the camera on the table and turned it on.

"Hey, I'm Haley," she started.

"and I'm Alyssa. We have gathered you here today.." Haley slapped me and i glared at her but she rolled her eyes.

"This is our documentry on the average player, take Blake Richards for example."

"He walks around thinking hes the shit. He thinks he can trash every girl and he wont have any trouble," I said to the camera, shaking me head in fake dissapointment.

"Well Karmas a bitch," Haley said and i smiled evilly at the camera.

"And Karma happens to be my middle name," i said still grinning.

"So we are going to show you what happens when Blake Richards gets a load of his own Karma," Haley said.

"So stay tuned, we will update these videos everyday with any new footage or stories we have. And make sure to keep these videos away from him," I finished and smiled.

"Because Karma's a bitch," haley said.

"And i am Blakes Karma," i said and she turned off the camera. I watched her put it on youtube and send a link to everyone in our school, except of course, Blake.

We then went out to the car and headed to school.

We pulled up infront of school and got out of the car. I instantly looked around for Blake.

Target Spotted.

Leaning on his shiny car, hair falling dazzling in his eyes, smirking as he whispered into an ear of the girl beside him. Eyes, dazzling, full of lust and concieted joy; Eyes of the newfound enemy.

Though i was aware i was beginning to sound like a girl in one of those assasin type stories, i thought it was rather fun.

Step one; make Blake Richards want you.

I walked gracefully, one foot in front of the other, chin held high, arms swaying back and forth.

I walked by Blake without even sparing a glance at him but i knew i had caught his eye.

That was all i needed.

"Hey, Alyssa!" I heard him yell from behind me and a sly grin crept onto my face before i wiped it off.

"Yea, what?" I said, a bored casual tone echoing through the small phrase.

"Well I wanted to apologize for the whole girlfriend thing. She never talked about exclusives.." Blake droned out and I resisted the urge to punch him.

Quickly but still with the upmost grace of a gazelle, I spun on my heel to face him. Surprised at my action he stumbled for a second before looking up. With my heels i was about the same hieght, so we were staring eye to eye. His beautiful colorful eyes, twinkling with a hint of mischief and worrying. Man, was he gorgeous.

Man, was I bipolar.

After a few seconds i had regained my composure and began to scold him.

"That was a really bad thing you did Blake. Not to me; I couldn't care less, but to her," i shook my head in disgust. "She trusted you." I looked at him with disappointment, waiting for what i knew he would say next.

"I am really sorry. I couldn't be more sorry. Let me show you that i really can be a good guy, i can prove it," he says and i laugh inside my head.

There it is.

"Okay, what do you have planned?" I asked him casually.

"After school Ill show you," he told me and i smirked a little as i headed off to class.

----------A/N----------

Big Notice!!!

Okay so im always so busy during school time!!!

So its hard to write, and i disappoint everyone i hate that.

So i want to add a new writer :)

If your interested in helping write the story just message me!!!

Youll get credit for this story and of course the chapters you write.

I just cant write and do everything else, its too much.

Btw sorry chapter is insanely short -_-

-Naomi

The Player BetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara