Chapter 11

The Player Bet11

---------CHAPTER 11---------

"Somebody has a crush on Blake," a voice sang in my ear. I rolled my eyes and turned to see a smug looking Blake standing with me in the hallway.

"I though your name was Mr.Tittlekinz?" I asked him as I pretended to look confused. He sent me a glare before pushing me down the hallway with him.

"My friends are dumb, and you didn't deny your little crush miss Daniels," he said smirking at me again. I sighed. What had I gotten myself into?

"So we're speaking formally now Mr.Richards? Well I happen to have been forced into asking you out," I replied in a sophisticated manor.

"Well Miss Daniels, I suppose it wouldn't be much of a bother to presume it was your new acquaintance, Miss Williams?" he said and my mouth dropped open.

"You almost sound like a gentleman," I told him.

"Almost?" he scoffed putting a hand to his chest to seem offended.

"Never mind, it's gone," I told him and he rolled his eyes. We walked out the doors. It was a nice day; cloudless and sunny.

"We should go on a picnic," Blake said and I was taken off guard.

"What?"

"You said tomorrow, but it's really nice out today," he explained.

"Your a creep," I told him, scrutinizing him with my eyes.

"You asked me out!" he protested, giving out a frustrated groan.

"Not about that. You always seem to read my mind," I said, taking a cautious step back. "Are you like some vampire that's going to eat me?"

"I'm not sparkling," he explained.

"Maybe you used anti-sparkle spray," I told him as I crossed my arms. I was trying to hide the smile that was creeping onto my face.

"Anti-Sparkle Spray?" Blake questioned as he raised an eyebrow. He wasn't very good at hiding his smile.

"Mhmmmmmm," I mumbled as the smile started to show.

"So are we picnicking or not?" Blake asked as he looked at me questioningly.

"Sure, but we're getting burgers. You're crazy if you think I'm making any food," I told him and he laughed as he pulled me towards his car.

We picked up some food at a nearby Macdonalds then headed over to one of the community parks. The park was close to the school so it took barely anytime to get there.

"Hurry up. I'm hungry," I whined and pouted at him.

"We've been driving for five minutes. Didn't you eat at lunch?" he asked.

"Yes, but a girls gotta eat, and by that I mean more than three times a day," I told him and he laughed.

"Well we're here. You just have to wait until we go sit down, it's not a picnic if you eat all the food before we get there," he said as he climbed out of the car. I huffed and followed him.

"I wouldn't eat all the the food," I mumbled as we walked up to a bench.

We sat down in silence. The bench was beside the sidewalk, facing the small pond. There were plants growing out of it and ducks walking all around. It was a cute spot. I choked on my burger and Blake looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

"We have to move," I told him and grabbed his arm. He followed me and we ducked behind a bush just as Tyler and Jacob walked down the path.

"Alyssa what's going on?" Blake whispered beside me.

"It's Jacob and Tyler," I blurted as I pulled him with me to the back of another bush.

"Who?" Blake asked confused.

"My ex boyfriends. Let's just say they really don't like me," I muttered and pulled him behind another bush.

"Run," Blake said and we ran away as Jacob and Tyler had their backs turned. We dashed to the car, hopping inside.

"Well that was a bust," I muttered, frowning down at my lap. "Sorry."

"It's okay. What's your problem with them exactly?" he bluntly asked and I sighed.

"Well I dated Tyler first. We didn't have the best relationship and he though I was cheating on him. Then I dated Jacob a few months later. He met Tyler...." I mumbled off and turned towards the window. Blake seemed to take the hint and instead started driving. I couldn't tell him about the abuse I had gone through. I just couldn't bring myself to say anything about it. I always seemed to get trapped in the middle of abusive relationships.

I had dated other guys before too. None of those had ended well either. These two just happened to be the worst, and for some reason wanted revenge on something I hasn't done.

"I lost my burger," Blake complained and I laughed a bit.

"Me too. We can go grab something to eat if you want?" I suggested and he nodded in approval. A few minutes later I was sitting at a booth in Macdonalds.

"I'll go get some food," He told me and walked off to the lineup. I sat there, scrolling through my phone as I waited. I heard someone sit down and looked up to see a pretty brunette girl.

Her hair was chopped off at her shoulders and she had bright blue eyes. She looked like the bubbly, happy type of girl.

"Hi you must be Blake's step sister," she said and I felt my eyebrows shoot up.

"Uhmm, what?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself! I'm Kaylin, Blake's girlfriend," she told me.

Well, that was an interesting fact.

---------A/N---------------

Well, I wonder if any of you were questioning Blake's player image. Since he's been acting so average.... Well nope. He's still an idiot. :p

-Naomi