🐝Brother's Best Friend🌵

*Andy's POV*
It's weird. I'm the only open gay kids in our entire town. No ones giving me any shit about it at all, which I was very thankful. I only think it's that way because my brother, is Brooklyn. One of the most popular guys in our school. Him and his best friend Rye pretty much run the place and no one dares to do something against what they would want. Which would include messing with me. It was nice having the suppose from my brother. It really was but in that place he set a few rules.

1. Don't flirt with any of his friends. I can talk to them but absolutely no flirting.

2. Absolutely, under any circumstances, no dating his friends. Why? Because he doesn't want things to get awkward and then having to pick sides if something bad happens.

3. As long as I stay myself everything will be fine.

Which all the rules were understandable. The third rule was kind of just a reminder but the other two were 100% reasonable. But it was so hard not to crush on Rye. He absolutely gorgeous. Which I'm not going against any rules because I know that Rye will never like me in a million years.

I looked over at the clock having finally been able to drag myself out of my thoughts. 6:00 A.M. Of course. That would explain the sudden quiet movements around the house. Brooklyn had football practice at seven and him and Rye would be out of the house soon. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, Rye's been staying at our house for the past three weeks because his parents got in a fight and he didn't want to be around it. Yay for me... not really. It was almost seven when I decided to get out of bed knowing there was no possible way I would he going to sleep. The front door had closed long ago so I knew they were long gone. I got up throwing on a jumper and a pair of sweats before walking out of my room. I walked past my parents empty bedroom and sighed knowing that they won't be home for at least another week. I just wished I had more people to talk to instead of feeling so alone all the time here.

I sat at the kitchen table after having poured myself a bowl of cereal. I sat there in silence just eat and scrolling through my phone.

"What are you doing up so early?" I heard a voice say from behind me causing me to jump and quickly turned around.

"A-aren't you suppose to be at practice?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, just didn't feel up to it today. Told Brook to tell them I was sick," he said shrugging, "but that never answered my question." He sat next to me and I could feel my face heating up. I didn't help that Rye was shirtless and it was just a sight that was hard not to look at. So I decided to keep my gaze on the table.

"Couldn't sleep anymore," I said trying to end this conversation soon.

"Did you even go to sleep at all last night? You had some loud music playing almost all night long," he said. I just shook my head before yawning.

"I couldn't sleep," I said.

"You need to sleep. It's not good to stay up all night," he said, setting his hand on my shoulder. I still refused to glance up and I was so thankful for the table because I felt myself hardening from his touch.

"N-no. I'm fine," I said and I heard him move behind me. His hands were on my shoulders now and he was gently rubbing them. I sighed leaning back into it. I started to daze off just relaxing into his touch. I jumped out of my daze as I felt his lips touch my neck causing me to shudder. I could feel Rye smirk against my neck.

"I know a way to get you to go to sleep babe, but you have to trust me," he said while bringing his hands down to my hips lightly rubbing them causing me to only get harder.

"R-rye?" I said and he just hummed in response kissing up and down my neck, occasionally biting down a bite causing me to let out a whimper.

"W-we shouldn't do this," I said.

"We are only doing something both of us want," he said.

"B-but," I started and he moved the chair shushing me.

"Brooklyn will not know," he said, "And even if he finds out the rules state dating and that's it." He was right and I knew he was. He took my hand and pulled me up. He led me upstairs and into my room and closing the door. He then shoved me against the door making me squeal. He once again started kissing my neck. He started kissing right under my ear and I let out a soft moan.

"Found it," he muttered before beginning to suck on that one spot. My hands instantly went to his hair tugging lightly. He then pushed himself between my legs grinding against me, causing me to let out another moan tugging on his hair. All the sudden Rye moved causing me to let out a whine.

"Shhh, baby it's only the beginning. We're not through yet," he said pulling me along and pushing me over to my bed. He pushed me down standing over me.

"This won't do," he said shaking his head cause me to give him a confused look, "this needs to come off." He started tugging at my shirt. I sat up allowing him to take it off of me. He threw it down looking over me again. "These too," he said tugging at my pants. I allowed him to slide them off of me and then he was back on me this time crashing our lips together. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I allowed him too. Our tongues were battling for dominance. He won and I started tugging on his hair again earning a moan from him. He grinded his hips down on me and I let out another moan.

"R-rye, please," I said and I felt his hand slid into my boxers taking me in his hands. I let out another moan. He then started kissing down my neck to my chest then my stomach, finally he grazed his teeth over the waistband of my boxers staring right into my eyes.

"Rye, it hurts," I said wincing slightly. It was too tight and I needed them off. He took my boxers off slowly with his teeth and it killed me. I was completely naked in front of him now and I was starting to feel self conscious. I went to cover myself but he grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head. "Do not cover yourself. You are beautiful babe," he said kissing my lips again. He let go of my arms and pulled off the rest of his clothes. I watched his cock slap up against his stomach. It was huge. I was so distracted that I didn't see him move between my legs. I jolted at the feeling of his tongue ran up the side of my cock causing me to let out a desperate moan. I was soon in his mouth. He was bobbing his head and I had my hands tangled his hair moaning out like crazy.

"Where's the lube?" Rye asked moving off of me causing me to whine. I sat up opening the drawer next to my bed pulling out the lube. I handed it to him and he took it. Looking up at me. "Is this okay?" he asked. I just nodded. I didn't want to tell him that this was the first time. What if he didn't want to do this anymore?

"I need words," he said. "Y-yes," I said. He looked up at me. "Is this your first time?" he asked me and his eyes were now full of concern and I just nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me again. "Rye, I want this. I want this with you," I said and he nodded kissing me again. Then he lathered some lube on his fingers. He lightly pressed one finger in going slowly. Soon be added a second and was curling his fingers and scissoring them. "God Rye keep going," I moaned out and he started going faster. Then he pulled them out and I let out a whine.

"Don't worry baby," he said putting lube on his cock. Then he slowly started entering me. I let out a cry. It was so painful. "Shh, baby it will just take a moment. It will stop hurting," he said. "Move," I said after a little while he started going slowly. "You're so tight," he moaned out. He slowly started picking up the pace and I was moaning mess under him. "Faster, Rye," I moaned out taking my nails down his back. I watched his eyes go even darker than before and he was absolutely pounding into me. The headboard was hitting the wall loudly and I knew if anyone was in the house they would definitely hear us. The neighbors probably could. Rye suddenly lifted my leg up hooking it onto him hip causing him to slide in even more.

By the look on his he was looking for something. Just the he hits something in me causing me to scream out. "There it is," he said and just kept pounding into it. It didn't take long for my cock to start twitching after that. "Rye, I'm going to come!" I moaned out. "Go right ahead baby," he said and did all over our stomachs. I could feel his cock start twitching as I was coming down from my high. Soon he filled me pulling out. He leaned down kissing me softly before walking into my bathroom and grabbing a rag to wipe up both up. Once he was done he laid down next to me and pulled me into him. It didn't take long for me to pass out but right before I did I heard him mutter, "I love you Andy."