Pregnancy Announcement

Tony Stark
"Tony, I have news." Tony turned around and faced you. "I'm pregnant." Tony's eyes widened. He grabbed by the end of his working table. "Wh- Wha- What?" You smiled as his eyes watered. "Oh my, I'm so happy!" He screamed as he hugged you.

Steve Rogers
Steve was laying on the couch, figuring out how his phone works. "Steve, here," you said and put a pregnancy test on the coffee table. He lifted up his torso and looked at it. He looked at you and back to the test. "You're going to be a father." He blinked a few times before coming up to you and kissing you.

Bucky Barnes
"Bucky, I'm glad that you're seated because I have big news for you." Bucky looked up from the newspaper. "I did a pregnancy test and it came out as positive." He lifted his brows. "It means I'm pregnant." He released the newspaper from his hands and slumped back. "I'm shocked and excited but terrified." "I am too, but we can do this together," you said. He smiled and looked at the test you were holding. "What I hurt the baby?" "You won't. You didn't hurt me, so you won't hurt the baby." He nodded and you gave him a hug.

Thor Odinson
"Thor, sweetie, I have something to tell you," you said as you walked up to him. "Sure, Y/N, you speak your mind." "I'm pregnant." He laughed at you. "What's so funny?" "You. No way you can be pregnant we are always-" "remember three weeks ago when we went to a spa and..." his face suddenly straightened. "So you're not joking?" "No?!" "Then I guess I'll have to celebrate this. We will have to celebrate this." He said with a smile and left. "Thor?" "Stop! Leave me alone!" He said as he started crying. "I am going to be a father and I'm so happy that I started crying!" You smiled. He is such a dork.

Loki Laufeyson
"Loki, please tell me you're not going to flip out about this what I'm about to tell you." "I promise." "I'm pregnant." Loki was silenced. It was quiet for some time. Too long. "Please say something," you begged. "Anything." He put a book on the table and coughed. "Loki?" He stood up and walked to you. He lifted your chin with his finger and kissed you. "I can't wait for our child to be born." You smiled as you kissed him again, knowing he was okay with that.

Pietro Maximoff
"Pietro, dear, look." Pietro looked at the pregnancy test. "You're going to be a father." He looked at you and back at the test. "Oh my god!" He said and kissed you. "I can't wait to have little Pietros running around!"

Sam Wilson
"Dove, what is this?" He asked you with a test in his hand. "Oh! Well I thought you'd never find it." "Is this fake?" "No. I wanted to tell you bit it seems like you were faster." "For how long?" "A month." He looked away. "For how long do you know?" "Few hours," you said and walked to him. "I know we'll work this out the best way possible, Sam." You embraced him. "I think I need to sit down," he said as he was hugging you.

Clint Barton
"Clint, you're going to be a dad," you said to him as he was aiming at the target. He missed. "What did you just say?" "That you're going to be-" he cut you off with a kiss and a hug. "I can't wait to be a father, Y/N. I love you so much!"

Natasha Romanoff
"Nat, look at this," you said and handed her papers. She read them over and when she came to the middle she gasped. "So?" You asked her with a smile. She looked at you. "They allowed us to adopt a baby?! Are you fricking kidding me!" She jumped up from the chair and hugged you. "We're going to be parents!"