You're sick

Tony Stark
Tony got all the supplies he possibly could. He wanted you back on the track as soon as possible. You liked it but didn't want to admit it.

Steve Rogers
Steve was by your side for the whole time you were sick. He made sure you were comfortable, brought you anything you asked for and cuddled with you.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky made sure you were okay, even though he didn't really know what to do. He went to a pharmacy and bought you pills and grabbed some tissues from the store. However, he was by your side the whole time.

Thor Odinson
Thor wasn't well educated in medicine from Earth, so he would often offer you medicine from Asgard. However, he never told you the side effects, so you turned purple once. Luckily nothing harmful happened.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki tried using his magic on you. You told him not to, because one time he made your nose pink because of his magic. However, it took you a long time before he stopped using his magic.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro was very reliable when you were sick. He would bring you anything you needed in a second. He'd often fall asleep next to you, being exhausted, but he didn't complain as he knew that making you feel alright is his top priority.

Peter Parker
Peter was anxious, so he had hard time figuring out what you needed. You told him that all he can do is keep you hydrated by bringing you glass of water, but he wanted to help you in every way possible.

Sam Wilson
Sam cared for you the whole time. It was a side of him you didn't expect to see. You loved how caring he was, bringing you medicine and reading you to sleep. You had to promise him not to tell anyone about this side of him.

Clint Barton
Clint cared for you 24/7. He made sure you had your medicine near you, a glass of water and some tissues. He wanted you to be okay as soon as possible.