PDA

Tony Stark
He didn't have any problem showing his affection for you in public. Everyone knew you were his and vice versa. It was you who had to put a stop to it whenever it got too far. Luckily, it happened less and less through the time.

Steve Rogers
At first he was timid and uncomfortable with showing his affection for you in public. But the longer the two of you were together, the more comfortable he became. He does steal a kiss or two from you in public nowadays.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky wasn't against PDA, he just preferred doing romantic stuff with you in private. Though one time he did kiss you in front of others. He was drunk and didn't care what other thought.

Thor Odinson
Thor didn't care what other think. He kissed you in public, held your hand, hugged you and once even made out with you, though you told him that you two should do this out of the public's eye.

Loki Laufeyson
He didn't like PDA. He liked being romantic with you, but not in public. Once he said that they should ban PDA, for the sake of others who have to watch everyone getting inside others mouth.

Pietro Maximoff
He didn't care what other people thought. He kissed you in public and always held you close. He said that this is also a signal to other people, that you're off the market.

Peter Parker
Peter was comfortable with PDA, though not everywhere. At school he was held aback, didn't want to kiss you, but at other places like street or coffee shop, he wouldn't mind.

Sam Wilson
He didn't care about it, because he did it anyway. He loved holding you hand in public or having his arm around your waist as you were walking down the street. He'd also give you kiss, but not too often.

Clint Barton
Clint was cautious when it came to PDA. He didn't want to show too much. The two of you held hands and that was mainly it. He rarely gave you a kiss, but if it was, he kissed you very quickly.