Cuddles

Tony Stark
They are comforting and loving. He always works on this or that thing, so he's always down for some quality cuddling with you.

Steve Rogers
He loves to hold you close, your head on his chest and wrapping his arm around you. You love to tell him that he's the best cuddler you could ask for.

Bucky Barnes
He liked cuddling with you. You felt protected and safe. He loves to plant kiss all over your face while holding you close. Cuddling with you makes him feel loved.

Thor Odinson
Cuddling is only one of many things Thor does the best. He likes to wrap his arms around you and hold you close, especially if he feels sad or lonely.

Loki Laufeyson
He liked cuddling with you, but he didn't admit that. Whenever he was lying on the couch or bed, reading a book, you would just go and lay on top of him. He'd put away the book and wrap his arms around you.

Pietro Maximoff
He is not a fan of cuddling, but if you wished for it he wouldn't say no.

Peter Parker
Peter is the biggest fan of cuddling you ever know of. He likes to cuddle with you in the morning, through the day, at night, you name it. You feel protected whenever he holds you close and love it when he puts his arm around you.