You prank him

Tony Stark
"FRIDAY, I'll ask you once more. Where is my chip?" "I am sorry Mr. Stark, but I promised to Mrs. Stark that I will not tell you that." "Y/N? What does she have with that?" "I am sorry, I promised her not to even mention it was her. Oops, I did it again." Tony sighed. "Honey!" He yelled as you chuckled to yourself, holding the chip in your hand.

Steve Rogers
He decided to go to the gym, but couldn't find his 'work out shirt'. "Darling, did you see my white T-Shirt?" "No," you said and tucked it in you jeans. "Why?" "I swear I left it right here," he said and moved the stuff around the table. He stopped and glanced at you. "Give it back," he said and stretched his hand towards you. "You'll have to catch me first," you said and turned around. As you tried to run off, he grabbed you from behind and tackled you to the floor.

Bucky Barnes
"Doll? Y/N?" He called out for you while searching for you. "You can't hide forever, you know," he said and walked inside the kitchen. He noticed a shadow on the floor. He grinned and walked in, "Doll?" He asked innocently. You jumped from behind the door and screamed. He didn't even blink. "You're supposed to jump?" You said. "Oh right." After a short paused he said, "Aah." You sighed.

Thor Odinson
Thor came home after a long day of fighting bad guys and sat on a couch. As he sat down, a fart noise came from below him. "Jesus, baby," you said and continued looking at your phone. "What was that?" He said and jumped from the couch. He glared at you. "Sweetheart," he said and walked over to you. You glanced at him. He started tickling you. "Thor god damn it!"

Loki Laufeyson
You decided to put clear tape on the door that was leading to your living room. "Can you get me a book, please?" You asked him and he rolled his eyes and got up. You silently walked behind him filming him. He was tired after a long day, so he just walked straight into your trap. "Y/N!" He screamed as he smacked into it.

Pietro Maximoff
"I'm pregnant," you said to him. He stepped back and put his hand on the chair. "W-W-" he didn't manage to say anything. He sat down and looked at you with surprised look. "It's just a prank, bro," you said and laughed. He furrowed his brows and ran straight at you, knocking you to the floor. "You're going to regret this," he said and started tickling you.

Peter Parker
You hid his Spider Man suit. You were looking at him as he was running around his room, searching for the suit. "Mr. Stark's gonna kill me," he said and moved his clothes all over the closet. "Relax, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in there," you said and kept your eyes on your phone. You noticed him standing in front of you. "Give it back," he said and put his hands on his hips. You grinned and ran away.

Sam Wilson
You decided to put purple dye in his hair shampoo. He casually went to the shower and put some shampoo on his hair. You were waiting for him to start screaming and yelling at you, but nothing happened. "Baby?" You yelled after awhile. This wasn't ok. He's quiet for too long. As you walked in the bathroom you saw him turning around. "Do you think this colour matches my eyes?"

Clint Barton
You decided to put some glue on one of his arrows. You watched him practice archery, when suddenly he couldn't shot one arrow. "What the heck?" He said and looked at his arrow. He moved his hand, trying to get it off, but it stuck to his hand. He glared at you and a second after he rushed after you.