Catch up: Natasha Romanoff

How you two met
You two met at an in Vienna, when T'challa's father died. You helped her get out and she promised you to repay you once day.

She asks you out
She didn't think you two would hit it off so well. At first she asked you out, because she needed someone for the night, but turned out you two clicked it right away.

She meets your parents
Your parents were fine with you two dating. She loved your parents, despite your father feeling unsure about your relationship.

What she loves about you
Your honesty. Even when she feels low, you put her in front of the fact, whether she likes it or not. She also loves your legs. She likes to touch your thighs and just watch you walk around with your long legs.

First kiss
Your first kiss happened when she came to your home, all bruised. "Nat?" You asked her. She bursted into your room and panted. "Nat, you don't look great," you said and walked closer to her. "I need a better medicine," she said and kissed you on the lips. She left you in shock as she sat down on your bed.

TV show you two watch together
Bones. She likes it because you like it. You told her that you've always liked movies and shows who had crime investigation involved.

Movie you two watch together
Taken. It always leaves you in anticipation for what's going to happen, even as you two saw it for a million times.

Cuddles
She loves cuddling with you. Mostly she would cuddle with you in your bed or the couch. She prefers it when you put your hands around her and squeeze her tight.

Kisses
Her kisses are loving and fierce. She likes kissing you on your cheek. Even though she doesn't admits, she likes it when you surprise her with a kiss, anytime, anywhere.

She walks in on you
As she saw you standing in your bathroom with nothing on, she couldn't help but stare. As you saw her staring at you, biting her lower lip you grinned and winked. She widened her eyes and left, ashamed.

She gets jealous
She often got jealous. Anytime anyone looked at you in a special way, she'd be glaring at them. Mostly at Tony. "Don't," she said as she watched him. "What? I was just admiring,..." he said as he trailed off.

Other avenger falls in love with you
Wanda. She fell in love with you the moment she saw you. She did try some moves on you, but when you told her you're with Natasha, she stopped. She is still watching you from the corner of her eyes whenever you pass her.

First night together
You were nervous for the whole night. You didn't know whether she'll be okay if you hold her the whole night or not. However, you survived it and woke up with her holding you. You couldn't help yourself but smile.

You join her on a mission
You were hiding when you went after her on a mission. She knew you did, but she decided to keep it for herself. However she told you later that she saw you but didn't want to tell you, which made you feel bad about hiding in front of her.

You are drunk
"You spin me round, round, baby round—" suddenly someone pulled you away from the DJ Booth. "Nat stop!" You protested and moved your hands wildly. "We are leaving, sweetie, you are having a rough night tonight." You groaned.

Christmas
For Christmas you and Natasha decided to visit a festival. She enjoyed being there with you. You two went ice skating and built a snowman. She liked spending Christmases like this with you.

You two fight
"How many times do I have to tell you to put away your guns from my drawer?" Nat didn't look at you. "Hello? Am I talking to a wall?" She didn't even flinch. You sighed. "Fine, but don't be mad at me when you won't find them," you said and walked away. "Don't touch my guns," she said back. You turned. "I cleaned them, use gloves," she said and looked at you. "What?"