Your favourite book

Tony Stark
The Great Gatsby. He reared the book a lot of times, and after so many rereads he still doesn't like the ending. In fact he wrote his own ending.

Steve Rogers
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. He wet the whole book with his tears while he was reading. It had a special place in his heart.

Bucky Barnes
Frankenstein. He says he can relate to his monster on some level, as he was too 'formed' in a lab. You try to hide this book from him, as it makes him sad.

Thor Odinson
Animal Farm. He says he finds it funny yet weird how the pigs can be so demanding. He said he didn't know that pork could talk.

Loki Laufeyson
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Though her prefers non-fictional books, this is his favourite fictional book. He read a whole series a thousand times.

Pietro Maximoff
Grimm Tales. He loves every single one of them.

Peter Parker
Marley & Me. Both of you love it so much, you reread it a thousand times. As well as you cried a thousand times.

Sam Wilson
Pet Sematary. He says that this is a reason birds don't like cats, yet he still enjoys reading it.

Clint Barton
Moby Dick. He often says that if they hired him, the book would be about 4 pages long.

Natasha Romanoff
American Psycho. It is your favourite book, even though it sounds a little creepy. Nat can't believe you actually like this book.