When the power goes out

Tony Stark
You and Tony were watching a movie when suddenly the power went out. "Damn it!" You said and hit the couch. "Wait, let me show you how it ends," said Tony and started reenacting the scenes from the movie. "I can barely see you." "That's good, you don't want to ruin the actual ending, do you?"

Steve Rogers
As soon as the power went out, you and Steve tried to fix the broken fuse. "Perhaps it would be better if we wait for them to turn the power on," you said as you held the ladder. "Nope, can't wait for others," he said and tried to fix the fuse.

Bucky Barnes
You two built a fort of pillows and blankets. He alway fell asleep on your shoulder and when he slumped back, to lay down, he wrecked your fort.

Thor Odinson
You and Thor played hide and seek. He was the one who was searching for you with a flashlight while you hid. You made sure to scare him any given time.

Loki Laufeyson
You and Loki lit up candles and enjoyed a not so romantic evening. You made him read to you as you listened to his calming voice.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro hated when this happened. He would usually just sit in the dark and wait for the electricity.

Peter Parker
You two lit up a fireplace and brought blankets and wrapped yourselves with them. You two would cuddle as you two warmed up yourselves and waited for power to come back.

Sam Wilson
Sam challenged you to a game of cards beside the candles. As much as you hate it, you had nothing else to do, so you agreed to play with him.

Clint Barton
It happened once when you two were over at your friend's home. You all decided to play drunken UNO, because it seemed like a good idea. It wasn't.

Natasha Romanoff
You two took a nap.