At the cinema

Tony Stark
Tony complained over every single thing. He complained over the food, drinks and even seats. He says he could build a better cinema that ever existed, but he rather buys the biggest TV and watches movies at home.

Steve Rogers
Steve was impressed by a design that the cinema had. He also loved the comfier seats and food. Though he hated how much louder it was.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky knows you hate horror movies, so he decided to take you to the cinema and watch a horror movie. He did this just so you would cuddle with him and cling onto his arm.

Thor Odinson
You preferred not going to the cinema with Thor. He talked a lot during the movie or laugh out loud, which made a lot of people shush at you two.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki was fun to be around when you two went to the cinema. He complained about how loud it was, but when he was watching a movie he looked at the screen with his mouth open.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro was to cinema only once. That one time that he was, he was thrown out of cinema, because he kept commenting the movie out loud, throwing popcorn at the screen whenever there would be something funny etc.

Peter Parker
Peter and you often went ti the cinema. He likes to watch movies that he finds interesting, as soon as possible. You couldn't go one time nd this is why he calls you a traitor whenever you to go to see the movie. "And one card for the traitor, please." You rolled your eyes.

Sam Wilson
Sam rarely went to movies with you. He always came out with an excuse, though sometimes you managed to convince him and when you did he didn't enjoy as much as you did. It was worth t though.

Clint Barton
Clint fell asleep on your shoulder most of the time. He says it's nice and dark in the theatre and that makes him go to sleep. This is why you rather go with your friends than him.

Natasha Romanoff
Natasha enyojed going to movies with you. She liked it when you cuddled with her during the movie or when yyou two satat the back and made out just cause.