Kisses

Tony Stark
Passionate and tender. He loves to kiss you by pulling you closer to him. This is just one of many ways he shows you that he loves you.

Steve Rogers
They were gentle and passionate. He loves it when you wrap your hands around his neck and kiss him. That is one of many activities he loves doing.

Bucky Barnes
They were long and tender. For a guy like him, you didn't expect it to be so romantic. What you liked the most about it was that they happened by surprise.

Thor Odinson
Thor was really rough at kissing. He loved to kiss you everywhere. They were always short as he soon found his way to you neck or collarbone.

Loki Laufeyson
Everyone knew Loki can be grumpy at times, but he never said no to kissing you. Even if it was just a small kiss on the cheek, he would never say no to that. He also likes to bite your lower lip.

Pietro Maximoff
His kisses were hot and rough. They always ended in a make out session. He loves it when you wrap your legs around him and he holds you by your butt while kissing you.

Peter Parker
Sweet and unexpected kisses on your nose, cheek but most likely on the lips. Both of you like teasing Tony and seeing him roll his eyes at the two of you.