He cheats

Tony Stark
"She is JUST my assistant!" You yelled at him and threw the bra you found lying on the floor into his chest. "Baby, this is-" "I know which bras I wear! This isn't mine!" "Sweetheart-" "You are a fucking playboy, Mr. Stark. I can't believe you just did that." He tried to tell you to stay, but he couldn't. It was like letters couldn't form words together. "I'm not sleeping here tonight." You called a taxi and slept over your friend's house.

Steve Rogers
"It was just a kiss, I'm sorry." "Don't at me like that, Steve. You aren't the one who's going to tell me that it was 'just a kiss'." He looked away from you, pissed at himself and you. "A kiss doesn't lasts forever Steve. It was more than a kiss and you know it. Just like everybody else." You sighed and clenched your fists. "I'm so pissed right now." You looked at him, watching him standing in front of you with nothing to say back. "I'm going."

Bucky Barnes
You threw a plate at him. "Are you crazy?!" "You cheating fucking bastard!" You threw a glass. He dodged but grabbed you for you hand. "Listen to me, Y/N!" You tried to shake his hand off. "I am sorry." "Stop lying to me and get back to your whore!" "Calm down!" You successfully shook off his hand and hit his metal arm. "Don't call me." You turned around and walked through the door.

Thor Odinson
"You cheated on me with your ex, you pig!" You've been yelling at him for half an hour now. "I'm sorry, but I've met her on the street and she invited me on a cup of coffee and then one thing led to another and-" "just because you meet your ex on the street it doesn't mean you have to bang with them!" "I know, but I got-" "Don't finish it you cheater! Maybe I'll bump into my ex now when I'll leave the house!" "Y/N,..." You walked away from him, not talking to him for some time.

Loki Laufeyson
You never thought Loki could be a cheating type. Not because he's unattractive, but because he hates everyone except you. "I can't believe it." "Darling, I know I made a mistake, but-" "But? Seriously?" You glared at him. He crossed his arms across his chest. "You know what? I don't regret it." You widened your eyes and opened your mouth. "What!? Do you even know what you just said?" "I realise, I'm not stupid." "Guess you are."

Pietro Maximoff
You came home excited to tell Pietro that you got promoted in your job, just to fond him and some random girl together on your couch. "Pietro Maximoff!" You let your bag fall on the ground. "He looked up from the couch and saw your glare. He pushed a woman off him. "Baby, this is not-" "Don't even finish it!" You went to your bedroom and picked up everything you meed. "Don't leave me, baby, please." Without a word you passed him and closed a door behind you.

Peter Parker
You saw Peter cheating on you with Liz. "Peter!?" He stopped kissing her and turned his head towards you. "Y/N? What- What are you-" "How could you? I thought you love me!" He glanced at Liz and got up. "Don't come closer to me you cheating idiot!" You turned on your heels and ran away from the two of them.