He meets your parents

Tony Stark
Yours and Tonys parents knew each other long before the two of you were born. You father worked alongside Howard and both of them had a great friendship together. Your parents were happy for you when you told them you're dating Tony. It was special for Tony as well, as he could ask your father about his and learn even more about him.

Steve Rogers
Steve was excited and nervous about meeting your parents. He was scared how they're going to react to his story. You calmed him down and let him know that they're going to love him. And they did.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky felt scared about meeting your parents. He worried about how will he explain the metal arm, his early years back in the 1940s etc. When he met your parents he didn't expect the response they gave him. However, he now knows where your kindness originates from.

Thor Odinson
Thor didn't have to meet your parents, as he already knew them. However, Tony still can't believe you went with Thor out of all the people you could choose from. He is still processing that the two of you are together.

Loki Laufeyson
Your father didn't agree with you dating him. As a royal guard he knew what Loki did. Loki still feels bad after he yelled at you and him after you told him that the two of you are dating. You reassured Loki that he is like that ever since your mom died. He still loves her and misses her as do you, but this affected him in being angry all the time.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro was adored by your parents. They were surprised when you told them you two met in Sokovia, where you travelled during holidays. They remembered that they were joking about you bringing home a boy and didn't think you are actually going to take this seriously. Still, they were very happy for you.

Peter Parker
They were surprised when you told them that you're dating Peter. Especially because when you two were little, Peter would often come home with you and play. They were really glad you chose someone like him.