Proposal

Tony Stark
He proposed to you on your vacation in Hawaii. He wanted it to be simple yet elegant. He proposed on the beach, during the night. You were expecting it to be very flashing and big, so you were glad that he decided to make this moment special just for the two of you.

Steve Rogers
You two were swimming in the pool, relaxing and having fun. Both of you leaned in the edge of the pool and watch the stars on the sky. He turned to you and asked you if you'd marry him. You were so shocked you couldn't answer. He walked out of the pool and picked a box he had on a table. You followed him. He kneeled and asked you again. This time you managed to say yes.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky decided to do it the old fashioned way. He invited you out to a restaurant and while the two of you were waiting for your food, a small choir of men walked to your table and sang a short song. After that Bucky went on one knee and proposed to you. You said yes and threw your arms around him.

Thor Odinson
Thor proposed to you in his own way. He took you to a nice hotel, where he called a room service which brought you food. When you opened the dish, you saw a small box in it. He got on his knee and asked you if you'd marry him. You said yes and kissed him all over his face.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki decided to propose to you on Asgard. He really wanted it to be special, so he ordered the guards to decorate the garden as much as they can, but not too much. He was scared as he didn't know what your answer will be, but in the end you said yes.

Pietro Maximoff
His lifestyle is all about going fast, except for the moments that he shares with you. He decorated the rooftop all by himself, giving attention to the tiniest details, like choosing the flowers in your favourite colour, making the dinner with your favourite food etc. Not only have you said yes, but you loved that he remembered such small details.

Sam Wilson
Sam and you were chilling on the couch, while watching a movie. "We should get married." You looked at him with confused look. "What?" "I'm serious," he got up from the couch and kneeled in front of you. "Sam, what are you-" "Will you marry me?" He opened the box. You put your hand on your mouth and nodded. "Yes, yes, of course I will marry you," you said and hugged him.