Catch up: Sam Wilson

How you two met
You met him in a bakery. You were working there, when he walked in and bought some bread, pizzas and rolls. "Would that be all?" "If you'd like to, you can put your phone number with it." You chuckled. "Forward are we?" "That's just how I am." You places his items in a bag and handed it over to him. "What about a cup of coffee?" "That seems a little more possible than the previous one,..." you said and smiled. "Tomorrow at eight across the street. Don't leave me hanging." "I won't." With that he left a bakery.

He asks you out
The two of you went to a festival. He got you a hoodie with a falcon on it. Both of you enjoyed festivities that were happening around you, including with betting on people who were competing in a hot dog eating contest.

He meets your parents
You live with your mother, who immediately loved Sam. She likes your relationship, even if it is mainly build on sarcasm and jokes. You told him about your father, who left you and your mom, when you were 6 years old.

What he loves about you
He loves your butt. He likes touching it, looking at it etc. Just as much as he loves your butt, he also loves your loyalty and how responsible you are.

First kiss
Your first kiss happened the same day he invited you to a cup of coffee where you met each other. The chemistry between the two of you could be seen miles away. Maybe it was also because you had a few drinks, but he showed you his directness before, so it didn't surprise you as much as you thought.

TV show you two watch together
The Walking Dead. The gore and the dead is not what you'd thought Sam likes, but then again, this is the unpredictable Sam Wilson we're talking about.

Movie you two watch together
Fast and Furious. He likes action packed movies with cars and speed. In other words, he likes Fast and Furious.

Cuddles
He liked cuddling with you. It sort of showed you that he us capable of protecting you no matter the cost. You felt safe in his arms and he had one more reason to hold you close and touch you.

Kisses
His kisses were playful but rough. He'd kiss you anytime anywhere.

He walks in on you
"Now, I imagined this quite some times, but I have to say that what I see right now is billion times better than that." You turned around and smirked. You covered your body with a blanket. "Only a billion?" He smirked back and looked you up and down. "I think we don't need that blanket, do we?"

He gets jealous
Sam got jealous very easily. A quick glance or look from another man and the next second he was standing close to you, arm around your waist, showing others you're his. As much as you hate to admit it, you kind of like that.

Other avengers falls in love with you
Bucky. As much as he loved seeing you with Sam, he still prefers the thought of you being in his arms. You always make him nervous when he's around you. He doesn't want to admit it to himself, but if you'd tell him you love him, he'd do unspeakable things.

First night together
You were nervous. You know how Sam was like whenever you came over to his home. You two joked around and even though he stated sometimes that he's ready for you two to get down, you weren't so sure. It turned out he was actually understandable and didn't do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable.

You join him on a mission
"Y/N?" You turned around to face him. "What are you doing?" "I'm trying to help you." He stared at you for a few seconds. "Then get these people to safety." You nodded and did as he said.

You are drunk
"Sam, are you always this handsome?" Sam laughed at your words as he drank another shot. "I am." You moved closer to him and whispered in his ear "I think you're lying." He faced you with a smile and leaned into a gentle kiss.

Christmas
The two of you were too eager to wait for everyone to open the gifts, so you decided to put empty boxes and decorate them as gifts. You put them under the tree and placed the real gifts in other room. You two were laughing at others when they opened their gifts and found nothing in it.

You two fight
"You shouldn't be like that to Bucky." "Come one, sugar, I was just joking." "You see, that is the problem with you. You think whole life is a joke." "Whoa, easy there. I didn't mean it to be like that." "Well it came out like that. You better go and apologise to him." He laughed at your words. "No wait, I didn't mean to laugh, wait." You glared at him and walked away.

Moving in together
You moved to Sam's home. You got comfortable pretty fast. He wasn't used to seeing your things in his closet, but he liked it.

You get hurt
You begged him to let you try fly with his wings, but he always refused, until today. He told you how to work with them and everything, but not being skilled in flying, you fell on the ground. You broke your wrist and had a few bruises here and there. "Don't ever ask me to let you do that."

He cheats
"Sam,... whose panties are this?" You pointed to the panties, laying on the floor beside your couch. "What?" His cheeks turned red. "Am I not good enough?" "Sugar,..." "Don't sugar me. You're an idiot, Sam!" You kicked the panties towards him and left him alone.

It is his birthday
Sam didn't want anyone else to celebrate his birthday with except you. You baked him a cake and bought some balloons. "Wow, you really shouldn't-" "Don't finish it. I did it for you. It's your birthday." He looked around your living room and was impressed. "Better get our little party started." Both of you laughed at hi comment. "I've been waiting for you."

Vacation
Cuba. You still can't find a word that would describe the beauty of it. Sam was even more amused than you were. Even though you checked Cuba off your travel list, you two are still going to visit it.

Pets
At first you thought you would get him a bird as a joke, but eventually you actually wanted to own a bird. So after three weeks of persuading him, he gave up and both of you still enjoy playing with Sammy up to now.

You turn him on
It wasnt that hard to turn Sam on. All it took it was a quick dirty look in the eyes and few touches and kisses here and there and in next second, he couldn't wait to get you out of your clothes.

He dies
You were working at the bakery, until you heard shooting from outside of it. You ducked under the counter and tried to call Sam, but he didn't answer. After some time of you still hiding, you heard the door open. "Y/N,..." You got up and saw Sam leaning on the wall. You rushed to his side and crouched. "Sam?" A small bomb looking thing flew inside of the bakery and Sam covered you with his body. When the smoke cleared you called for his name, only to see him lying on the floor, his chest not moving. "Noo!"

You tease him about...
... his wings. "How big are your wings?" "Big enough, why? What are you planning?" "Doesn't falcon have large wingspan?" "Yes it does,..." "then what happened to yours?" He gave a short, mirthless laugh.