It is his birthday

Tony Stark
"Happy Birthday!" All of you yelled when Tony walked through the door. "Glad you remembered." "It is hard to forget your birthday, Stark. You're always surrounding us. Even if you're in a completely different country," Steve said to him. "Well I can't wait to see what my love got me for a present." He winked at you and you smirked. "I think that is a matter of private businesses." You pulled him into a kiss and whispered in his ear "I'm bought them just for you." He instantly knew what you're talking about.

Steve Rogers
For his birthday, he decided to keep it just between his closest friends. He enjoyed his party all of you threw for him. "Happy birthday, Steve." You kissed him on the cheek. "That's all I get for my birthday?" You smirked at him and patted him on the back.

Bucky Barnes
"Happy birthday, babe." You kissed him. "Thank you for everything." He smiled at you. "I feel so old now." "Well, I don't know how it feels like to be 101 years old." He lifted his eyebrow and Steve chuckled. "And what are you laughing at?" "I wish I could be 101 years old,..." "Tell me next year."

Thor Odinson
Thor celebrated his birthday on Asgard. All of his loved ones were at the party, including his brother. "Happy birthday, Thor!" Everyone around him screamed. He felt so happy to celebrate his birthday, especially because you were there with him. "So what will you give me for my birthday?" He asked you, when both of you were standing on a balcony, enjoying the view that was in front of you. "You'll have to wait and see."

Loki Laufeyson
It was just the two of you. He was very happy and glad you remembered his birthday. He told you that this is the first time to celebrate his birthday after a long time. "Make a wish, Loki." He blew the candles and closed his eyes. "Done."

Pietro Maximoff
"Happy birthday!" You, Clint, Wanda and Vision screamed at once. He put his biggest smile on his face and hugged all of you. "I love you guys so much, thanks for throwing me a birthday party." "You didn't see that coming?" Clint teased him and Pietro rolled his eyes. "Can I just have a piece of cake? I've been waiting for this a whole year." "Me and Wanda baked it." You said and put a piece of cake in front him. "Well, I can't wait to taste it then." You smiled and sat next to him. "I also want to taste something else tonight," he winked and put another piece in his mouth.

Peter Parker
Aunt May and you prepared everything for Peter's birthday. He decided it will be just the three of you and Ned. After he came home and received a surprise from you, he couldn't help himself but to give you a nice gentle kiss, which almost led to making out, if it weren't for Tony who appeared out of nowhere. "I've heard there was a party which I wasn't invited to." He congratulated Peter and decided to stay at the party. Peter was trying to ignore all the looks and flirting exchanged between Tony and aunt May.