Snow days

Tony Stark
Tony loved them as he used them for an excuse to work even more. He hates it when you drag him out of his working room or garage. He knows you don't like snow so that gives him a bonus at not leaving the house for a long time.

Steve Rogers
Steve wasn't enjoying snow days. It reminded him of many bad things that happened, including the loss of his friend. You two decided to stay indoors and have yourself a nice cup of hot cocoa.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky was a big fan of snow. He'd drag you out and you two would build a whole family of snowmen. It has awoken his inner child in him.

Thor Odinson
He was enthusiastic, as there was no snow in Asgard. He made you make snow angels, building snowmen and also an igloo, big enough for you ferret.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki loved snow for two main reasons he didn't tell you about. First of all, he didn't have to think of an excuse to pull you closer to him when it got cold and second, he could read all day if he wanted to.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro and you were playing in the snow as if you were little again. Both of you felt calmed and happier. The change was only the spent time on building a snowman, which was built faster than when you two were younger.

Peter Parker
You and Peter decided to have a snowball fight with other Avengers. Sadly none of them wanted to play, which is why the two of you attacked them with snowballs. Tony was definitely not happy when he saw snow inside of the tower.

Sam Wilson
Neither of you liked snow, so you two decided to spend snow days inside you house. The two you enjoyed yourself a cup of hot chocolate and watched other people falling on ice, through your window.