Valentine's day

Tony Stark
Tony booked a penthouse in the hotel in Switzerland. He took you there and both of you enjoyed your stay. He surprised you with breakfast in bed and reserved the whole pool just for the two of you. He really did his best at pleasing you.

Steve Rogers
Steve took you out for a date at one of the fancier restaurants. After that the two of you headed home, where a rose petals were laying on the ground from the entrance to your bedroom. "Steve," you said and turned around to face him. "I love you," you said and kissed him. "I love you too."

Bucky Barnes
Bucky wasn't sure how much of his romantic self was still there, so you suggested to have a movie marathon. He enjoyed your night together on a couch, where both of you were cuddling and watching your favourite movies.

Thor Odinson
He took you to Asgard into the garden. "These are my favourite," he said and touched a lilac flower. "They remind me of you." You smiled and continued your stroll through the garden. You two decided to camp in it and watched the stars at night.

Loki Laufeyson
You took him to a dance class. "It will be fun Loki, come on," you said and tried to persuade him. "You know I don't dance in public." "For me?" You said and pulled off the best puppy eyes you could. He sighed and looked away. "I'll pretend you put a spell on me and made me go to a dance class."

Pietro Maximoff
He decided to keep it very intimate. He lit up the candles in the bathroom and put them around the bath. "Come on," he said and you followed. He took off your clothes and helped you get in a bath. Both of you had a very relaxed Valentine's day.

Peter Parker
You invited him out and paid for the dinner. "I'm not used to girls paying for dinner." You chuckled. "This time, I'm spoiling you," you said and poured wine in his glass. "I love you, you know that, right?" You looked at him and smiled. "I do."

Sam Wilson
Sam prepared a table and decorated it with candles and wine. He cooked a dinner for the two of you and made sure that there was also a rose in the middle of the table. "Wow, you really didn't have to do all that," you said as he walked you to the table. "I know, but I wanted to."

Clint Barton
He took you out to a park and pulled out a blanket. The two fo you enjoyed some quality wine and fresh air. "I love days like this," you said to him. "Me too,..." "I mean, any days are perfect when you are with me, but ones like this... they have a special place in my heart." "Next to me?" "Next to you, hawkeye," you said and leaned onto him.