Summer days

Tony Stark
Tony took you to a private beach. It was just the two of you, no other people. It was like a nudists beach but more fun.

Steve Rogers
He signed both of you to a water skiing class. It was fun at the beginning, but the more you fell of the board, the duller it became.

Bucky Barnes
You and Bucky usually gaze at stars during Summer. He would often point t diffrenet figures the stars make and tell you how much everything reminds him of something. You like this side of him.

Thor Odinson
Thor ate so much ice-cream during Summer, you had to start hiding it. If you bought ice-cream for both of you, it was him that ate all of it.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki didn't want to admit to you, but late at night, during Summer, he enjoys catching fire flies. It isn't like that good to actually catch them, but he really likes to run after them and swing his arms everywhere. He's a child.

Pietro Maximoff
You and Pietro went to a beach and challenged each other, who can build the best sand castle. He wanted to cheat and use his abilities, but when he saw it came out terrible, he decided to do it the old-fashioned way.

Peter Parker
Peter and you usually go camping. Which always end bad. One time he burnt your tent and almost set whole forest on fire. Good times.

Sam Wilson
You and Sam hosted a BBQ picnic. He invited his and your friends over to enjoy his 'special' meal, which consisted of a normally grilled meat, except that he made it and not you.

Clint Barton
He invited you to come fishing with him. You hated fishing, but you decided to go with him anyways. At the end of the day he regretted asking you to come along, because you caught more fish than he did.

Natasha Romanoff
You two decided to play some beach volleyball. You two gathered your teams and compete against one another. You won.