First kiss

Tony Stark
Your first kiss with him was after the Avengers defeated Ultron. It happened when Tony, Steve and Thor were walking out of the new Avengers compound. You were so excited to see Tony that you ran to him, threw your arms around him and kissed him. After you two pulled away, you blushed knowing what you did is wrong. Tony and Pepper were still dating at the time. You felt ashamed and avoided him for 2 months.

Steve Rogers
Your first kiss happened after he asked you out on a date. Both of you were standing at your front door. You were expecting this moment to happen for a long time, so it didn't really surprise you when he pulled you closer to him and kissed you. If you wouldn't stop him at some point, things would go down real fast...

Bucky Barnes
It happened out of nowhere. You were working at a bar, when he came in in a hurry. He walked over to you, handed you a note and kissed you real fast. After you two stopped, he said that he's got a mission and has to leave. You were so stunned, you couldn't comprehend what just happened.

Thor Odinson
It happened in front of your father. The Avengers had a party in the Avengers tower, so you joined them regardless the fact that Tony told you not to. After a few hours of partying Thor finally kissed you. It would be a very romantic kiss, if Tony weren't standing besides you and see it. It was very (h)awkward.

Loki Laufeyson
It happened at a library. Both of you were reading books, but you were too distracted by him. You stared at him for a while and he noticed that. "What?" "You look so different when you're reading." You leaned forward and he looked at you. "How different?" He asked cautiously. "Peaceful." You leaned in more and more until both of you closed the gap between you two and kissed each other.

Pietro Maximoff
It happened pretty fast. After a week of you being home, you found him standing in front of your home. "What are you doing here?" "Something I should've do two weeks ago." He came closer to you and pulled you to him. For a moment he just stared at your lips, waiting for your reaction. "You're pretty straightforward for someone I saw twice." "I don't waste moments as precious as this Y/N." You chuckled and leaned into a kiss.

Peter Parker
You wanted to tell Peter how you felt, but it was never the right time or place to do it. He came over to your place one day and both of you laughed at videos you two were watching. He could tell that something is wrong with you so he asked you about it. You were stuttering and couldn't find the right words so you just said to hell to yourself and kissed him. He was amazed at your action, but he didn't mind it at all.