Christmas

Tony Stark
For Christmas Tony invited all of his friends to a new Avengers base and threw a party. Tony put up a large amount of mistletoes all over the place. You found it weird, but he said that this way he wouldn't have to think of an excuse to kiss you. You chuckled and pulled him in for a kiss. "You don't need an excuse or a mistletoe to kiss me."

Steve Rogers
You and Steve cooked a dinner, dressed in your favourite Christmas sweaters. Both of you enjoyed your dinner, drank wine and unwrapped your gifts. At the end of the day you fell asleep in his arms.

Bucky Barnes
Gift wrapping. Lots of it. Everyone on the team brought you their gifts and you had to wrap them all day. You didn't think it could be that fun to wrap gifts with Bucky. Especially as he put a ribbon in his hair and told you that he is your gift.

Thor Odinson
Decorating a tree with Thor couldn't be easier. For all these years Tony always made you decorate a tree while he does whatever he was doing. It was easier decorating the upper part of it with a help of a giant man like Thor. He also put all of the faces of the team all over it. They didn't like that.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki decided to bake some christmasy cookies with you. This was the first time he ever asked you to do something together. You wanted to do it the normal way, but he kept insisting to do it using his magic. While you were making your dough, he lifted his dough using his 'magic' and unfortunately landed on you. You also threw yours at him. It didn't end well.

Pietro Maximoff
You and Pietro went shopping for gifts. This was the best task you could name. You loved gift shopping and so did Pietro. Both of you bought a gift for every Avenger, something that they like and represents them at the same time. Pietro had some crazy ideas so you had to constantly to stop him from buying some random things.

Peter Parker
You two decided to spend this Christmas alone, just the two of you. Peter asked you to make your movie playlist and he did his. You two watched movies all night while cuddling, crying and sometimes even making out.