Period

Tony Stark
He knew to leave you alone rather than to tease you when your lady days came. He'd talk to you only if you wanted to for the period of time.

Steve Rogers
Steve was awkward at first, but whenever you told him your days of evil have arrived, he'd make sure you drink enough of water and have something sweet besides you.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky wasn't fan of the period. You were moody and sensitive, so he had to make sure you had your supplies with you wherever you go. This included chocolate, chips, pads, tampons and water.

Thor Odinson
He had to call Natasha or Wanda who gave him tips on how to satisfy your needs during this time.

Loki Laufeyson
He hated seeing you in pain. You had cramps, you were bleeding and you were even grumpier than him. He didn't know what to do, so you told him he can either comfort you or stay away for some time.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro was good at handling you on your period. Wanted some chocolate? You had it in a second. Cramps? You didn't have to say a C to have your pills and water in front of you. Run out of tampons or pads? They were there before you even thought of buying them.

Peter Parker
Peter was very awkward. He didn't know where to look at when you pulled out your box of tampons or pads and placed them inside the bathroom counter. You didn't try to ask him to go and buy you any of these, as you knew he wouldn't.

Sam Wilson
Sam left you mostly alone during your period. He knew you two would fight, because you were sensitive that time and he had a lot of bad jokes coming up. He knew he shouldn't risk it.

Clint Barton
Clint cares for you as if this is some sort of cold or fever. He goes to the shop and buys you pads, no awkwardness. He is a true husband™️ material.

Natasha Romanoff
Natasha knew exactly what to do. You help her when she has it and she helps you.