What he loves about you

Tony Stark
Tony loves your hands. He loves it whenever he puts his head on your shoulder and you stroke his head or play with his hair. He also loves your ambition and devotion to work. He knows that you'll give out anything you can just to achieve the goal you have set.

Steve Rogers
Steve loves your eyes. He often just stares at you and doesn't answer you at questions, being too busy staring into your eyes. He loves your humor too. He laughs at your jokes no matter how good or bad they are.

Bucky Barnes
He loves you lips. He likes kissing them, touching them or doing anything with them basically. Besides that he also loves how kind and gentle you are.

Thor Odinson
Thor loves your legs. He likes planting a trail of kisses on them and he likes how smooth they are. Your confidence combined with smartness gives him one more reason to love you more.

Loki Laufeyson
Your laugh. He likes your laugh so much, he can't help but smile or laugh with you. What he also likes is your mischievous side. Playing tricks on his brother or Peter is what both of you like the most.

Pietro Maximoff
He loves you skin and how smooth it is. He loves touching and kissing your arms, legs, hips, back etc. Besides your smooth skin he also loves your generosity. He knows people can rely on you.

Peter Parker
He loves your hair. He loves it when you let him play with it. Being playful is just a bonus he didn't want to miss on about you.