Pets

Tony Stark
Tony didn't want to have any pets. He doesn't hate them, he just doesn't have time for them and neither do you. But you did want to have a pet, so you decided for a small bunny Oli.

Steve Rogers
You and Steve adopted a Labrador pup. As much as you love dogs, it was Steve this time that insisted for you two to adopt a dog. You named him Apollo.

Bucky Barnes
You and Bucky adopted a cat. She was missing a half of her tail and a little bit of her right ear, but she was still the cutest cat of all. Neither of you liked cats before, but Venus changed your mind.

Thor Odinson
Thor decided to adopt a pet, but didn't know which one. He came home with a ferret. You had mixed feelings about it, but you loved her after three hours of playing with her.

Loki Laufeyson
You tried to convince him to adopt a cat, but you failed. He instead got you a snake. You weren't a fan of it, but after a while, you got used to it.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro always wanted to have a hamster. You two got not only one but two of them. He loves watching them run in their exercising wheel.

Peter Parker
Peter wanted to get you a dog, but he knows the two of you still aren't capable of taking care of him. He decided to buy a small aquarium and three fish. You two still haven't given them them names, except for the orange one, which you named Carl.