You visit the gym

Tony Stark
It was Tony's idea to go to the gym, even though it ended with you actually working out, while he was standing in front of the mirror and took pictures of himself.

Steve Rogers
Steve was so hyped when you told him you're coming with him to the gym. He showed you how to work out with different machines and sometimes worked as your personal trainer.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky enjoyed bragging to you about how strong his left arm is and how much he can lift. You two often competed in who can lift more or run more miles.

Thor Odinson
Thor was confused at everything that was in the gym. He didn't know how to use half of the stuff. "Why do Midgardians work out that way?" "Because it helps us become as strong as you," you said and nudged him in the ribs. "Don't you have any swords or hammers to train with?" You looked at him with 'I'm done' face.

Loki Laufeyson
You and Loki went to gym once and once only. He didn't like working out, less he liked seeing other people working out. That one time you two went, he brought a book with himself and said that while you'll be exercising other muscle, he'll be exercising the most important muscle.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro destroyed a treadmill. He said to never visit a gym again, because he is too fast for everything. You told him there are other machines, but he was too angry, so he said he won't ever visit it again. You decided to let him be.

Peter Parker
You liked watching Peter work out. As a science expert, you didn't think he'd have time for anything else than that. He liked making you stare at him.

Sam Wilson
Sam rather ran outside then in gym. But when you two went to one, he decided to use weights and stuff like this, to tone his muscles. He also liked watching you do squats.

Clint Barton
Clint didn't know how to use anything. He always asked you how to use this or that machine, so by the end of one month, you went to a gym alone, to avoid being disturbed by him.

Natasha Romanoff
Natasha showed off her skills all the time. She would watch you do your stuff and when you looked her way, she would wink at you or bite her lip. She loved teasing you.