You two break up

Tony Stark
After finding out he's been secretly dating Pepper *again*, you ended your relationship with him. He wasn't very happy about it, but he seemed fine with it. Perhaps the two of you weren't made for each other after all,...

Steve Rogers
Steve was constantly going on missions and you two rarely had the time for each other. You were tired of being alone and forgotten. When you told him about your decision, he didn't take it light. He was furious. He begged you to stay with him, but you couldn't take it any longer. He cried a lot when he watched you going out through the door.

Bucky Barnes
During holidays, you were constantly working in a bar. There were many parties and drunk people. He caught you making out with another guy and the two of you had a fight. After a fight you told him you never loved him, which broke his heart. He walked out of the bar and you never saw him again.

Thor Odinson
Thor found out about you and a guy youve been hanging out with, so he asked you all about it. After you told him that you developed feelings for him, he thought he'll lose it. You told him it would be better for both of you to stop seeing each other. Surprisingly that mad even Tony mad.

Loki Laufeyson
Loki was never a man to settle down with one person. In fact he couldn't settle down with A person. It broke your heart knowing he'll leave you alone, but what hurt you even more was the fact he didn't show the slightest hint of emotion by doing so.

Pietro Maximoff
Your break up was probably the worst you ever experienced. He didn't even tell you that you two are not dating anymore. You were calling him for three days and he never answered your calls. One day you saw him out with another girl. That explained why he didn't answer your calls.

Peter Parker
Peter was devastated when you told him that you want to break up with him. He was begging you to stay and when he saw you leaving through the door, his heart broke into a thousand pieces.

Sam Wilson
Sam didn't take it well, when you told him you met somebody else. He couldn't understand what went wrong in your relationship. He was very sad after you told him the two of you are breaking up, but he didn't want to cry in front of you, as it would make him look weak.