You get hurt

Tony Stark
"I'll catch you, I promise." You were standing in the top floor of the building, water gathering at your feet. Tony was waiting for you to jump. You took a breath in and breathed out. "I'm coming!" You leaped from the window, Tony standing at the spot he'll catch you. He almost got you when a jet flew by, hitting you in a face and changing the direction of your fall. Tony caught you last minute, calling your name until you've opened your eyes.

Steve Rogers
You fought some Hydra meanies, when suddenly one of them stabbed you in the lower part of you back. "Shit!" You fell to the ground and breathed heavily. You started closing your eyes when you saw Steve running towards you. "Y/N!" Steve saw a large puddle of blood creating around you. He told Vision to take you to the hospital and after the battle visited you himself. He was relieved when he heard that you're alright.

Bucky Barnes
"Y/N!" He looked all around for you. "Answer me, babe!" He spun around once more when he saw you limping towards him. He ran to you and before he could reach you, you collapsed on the floor. "Babe, wake up." "It hurts." He saw you slowly trying to get up, but he insisted to carry you to one of the quinjets.

Thor Odinson
"Thor,..." you said before you collapsed to the ground. He turned and ran towards you. He saw you've been stabbed in the right leg. "Oh my,... whatever you do, don't panic." He picked you up bridal style and carried you to quinjet. "It'll be alright, just hold on."

Loki Laufeyson
He saw you lying on the floor of your living room. He wanted to surprise you with a nice dinner, so when he stepped in and you haven't answered his call, he looked everywhere until he found you lying on the living room. "Oh my," he dropped the umbrella he was carrying and ran towards you. "Y/N!" He kneeled beside you and shook you few times. You were covered in blood. When he saw you opening your eyes, a burden has been lifted off his shoulders. "I'll kill a man who did this."

Pietro Maximoff
You two were fighting robots flying from the sky, when suddenly one of them hit you which made you go flying through the air. "Y/N!" He saw you lying on the floor. He turned to face a robot and tore him apart. "No one touches my girl!" He spat on it and walked towards you.

Peter Parker
When you saw him leap out of the bus window, going after a giant donut, you decided to follow him. You leaped from the window when the bus stopped, everyone around you was too busy watching the donut anyway. You ran towards it and when you saw Peter fighting with a giant brown monster you let out a scream which got the attention of everyone. The monster tried to hit you, but Peter pulled you away using his webs. "Are you crazy? Don't follow me when it is dangerous!" "I'm sorry but I had to know why did you disappear." "Are you hurt?" You looked down at your leg and saw a deep cut in your calf. "God damn it, Y/N," he sighed and looked at your leg. "Stay here, I'll call an ambulance. Oh, and don't ever come after me again." He left after he called an ambulance, leaving you alone on the pavement.