You two fight

Tony Stark
"That's Jess. My new assistant," he said and pointed at tall dark haired woman. You knew this woman isn't going to bring any good news with her. Ever since she came, Tony was always late coming home. "Is she at least half as good as the time you're spending with her?" "Are you jealous?" "No, are you?" He looked at you in a confused way. "She just my assistant, nothing else." "Your assistant, yeah." "You know I love you." You just rolled your eyes.

Steve Rogers
"Steve, I get that he is you best friend and you care for him, I do too, but you can't keep risking your life for him." "You don't understand, he is the only person I can trust." "What about me? Can't you trust me too?" He got quiet for a second. "There's only one person here who doesn't understand anything, and that is you Steve!" You rushed out of your room, leaving him on his own.

Bucky Barnes
"You won't hurt me, Buck," you said and placed your hand on his shoulders. He moved away from your touch and stood up from bed. "I can't control my mind, I dont want to hurt you, so that is why I'm asking you- no wait- begging you to leave me alone." "Buck, stop. I love you and I know you won't hurt me." "Get out!" Tears started forming in your eyes as you saw him looking at you with nothing but hatred in his eyes.

Thor Odinson
"Thor don't do this to me again." "I don't want to, love, but I have no choice." "You always have a choice and I'm always the second one." He tried to say something back, but he knew you were right. "I love you." "If that's true, then you are the worst at that." You walked away from him. His heart ached seeing you like that, but he had to leave for Asgard again. It is still his home.

Loki Laufeyson
"How many times do I have to tell you to stop playing tricks on other people." "I know, but this time it was the last time." You knew he was lying. Hes a God of freaking mischief. "If you do it one more time, I'll break your fingers." "Ouch. This is harsh, darling." You glared at him while a smirk formed on his face.

Pietro Maximoff
"You still flirt with others?" "No, of course not." "Then what was that talk with the girl over there?" He tightened his jaw and waited for whatever more you had to say. "Are you not going to say anything?" "What else can I say? I love you." You stared at him. "Whatever."

Peter Parker
"You wanted to ask Liz to a prom?" "Well,..." Peter started but couldn't find the right words. "I thought-" "You though what? That I won't notice the two of you while you'll be dancing and I'd be at home waiting for you to ask me on a prom?" "No, no,... It wasn't meant to come out like this..." "Don't call me."