He asks you out

Tony Stark
Tony asked you out for a cup of coffee. You have had feelings for Tony since you saw him at the party, but knowing that he's in relationship, you tried to forget them. At the café he told you that him and Pepper went separate ways because of his obsession with Iron Man marks. You comforted him about it and expressed mutual feelings towards this, but deep down you felt opposite.

Steve Rogers
He asked you out a week after you two met. He invited you to his apartment for 'a cup of coffee'. He stared at you the whole time you were talking, your words flying past him. Later when he walked you to his door and you two stopped, he grabbed the opportunity to kiss you, but was interrupted by a young blonde woman, greeting him.

Bucky Barnes
He asked you out for a walk in the park. You never imagined Bucky being the type of guy that takes occasional strolls through the park. He told you it helped his mind relax and live in the moment.

Thor Odinson
He took you to the festival. He was excited at everything he saw. Both of you competed at various games, but rarely won at any.

Thor got you a giant teddy bear and said, "think about me when you'll be hugging it." That made you awkwardly smile at him.

Loki Laufeyson
Library. It was actually you who suggested that, but he didn't mind. You took him to one closest to your home and showed it to him. Library at Asgard was huge, so he didn't expect a big one here on Earth. However, he was mesmerised by some of the books and was forever thankful to you. You also persuaded him to read one of the books to you and you loved it.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro took you to the cinema. He is usually very confident when it comes to girls, but this time he was nervous. He didn't know if you'll like this movie or if you'll like this night in general, but he took a chance anyway. Turns out it was enjoyable for both of you.

Peter Parker
He took you to a concert of one of the bands that were in town at the moment. He told you that they're his favourites, so you went with him. They turned out to be very bad and after a concert he confessed that he lied to you just so he could go out with you. You chuckled and told him that next time he can just ask.