Moving in together

Tony Stark
You and Tony moved to his home in Malibu. At first he didn't like that, because you were constantly telling what needs to be changed or moved etc. He let you decorate your bedroom.

Steve Rogers
You found a small apartment in NYC, still big enough for both of you. Both of you recoloured walls together and moved your own things here.

Bucky Barnes
He moved to your apartment. He didn't have anywhere else to go anyway and neither of you could afford a house at the moment. He mostly likes to spend time at the big window and look through it, to ease his mind.

Thor Odinson
You two moved to a big house on Earth. At first he didn't know if he wants to stay here on Earth, but after Tony said he doesn't let him take you to Asgard he gave up.

Loki Laufeyson
He had hard time moving in with you, because you two would occasionally go to Asgard, so you two owned a small apartment together, big enough for just the two of you.

Pietro Maximoff
You and Pietro searched for smaller houses that would be big enough for just the two of you and a child or two.

Peter Parker
You and Peter were still too young to move in together, but you decided to move to his and aunt May's apartment.