You join him on a mission

Tony Stark
He wasn't excited to see you joining him on very important missions, because he didn't want you to get hurt. Tony was surprised to see you standing beside him on a mission. "What are you doing here? You should be home." "I am still an agent of SHIELD, Tony. It's my mission as well."

Steve Rogers
He tried to avoid you asking him about joining him for a mission. But sooner or later he knew he'd have to face it. He was extremely mad at you when you showed up with no armor, suit, weapon or anythng. "What do you think you're doing?" He grabbed you by the shoulders and you said "I just wanted to come with you."

Bucky Barnes
"Since when did you arrive here?" "I'm here for the last hour, Buck." He was confused about that. You told him that you won't be joining the team today, because of 'some important things'. "I-I thought you weren't coming." "Apparently I did."

Thor Odinson
Thor knew that Tony wouldnt let you join them in a battle, but he let you come with him regardless what your father says. "He'll kill me if he finds out." "Guess we're both gonna die then." He smiled at you and both of you ran towards the monsters, invading Earth again.

Loki Laufeyson
There was no way Loki could stop you from going alongside him. "But what if something happens to you?" "Don't worry, dear. I might've been a little out of shape, but I didn't lost my fighting sense." He sighed as he saw you ran towards the battle.

Pietro Maximoff
Pietro loved seeing you on a mission with him. He always felt more confident in completing it. From time to time you noticed him showing off his skills to everyone around you.

Peter Parker
"If he goes, I go too." "You can't go. It's too dangerous." "You aren't going to tell me what I can and can't do." Tony rolled his eyes. "I'm not dealing with the two of you. And Peter, you're staying with her." "What?"