Chapter 29: Resistance agaisnt the inevitable

Start from the beginning

Lloyd was too distracting in his thoughts to notice they were there. Until suddenly he was picked up again. "W-wha.." he started as he saw he wasn't on the ground. Looking up he was met with one of the two formal generals. "What do you two want?" He asked not in the mood. Uv smiled. As she held out a a small purple triangle thing. Lloyd was confused on what that was for. He looked up at ultra Violet to ask her. When Uv already knew. "We are preparing you for your fight." she explained as she put the triangle in his chest. He sighed. Purple and green did not go together. "But anyway, this triangle will make sure you can't use your powers." she continued. Lloyd looked at her. "That's not fair!" He told her. So what she asked shrugging. "Now come on. It's about to begin and you're going up against a lot of people so I hope your ready." Killow said finally speaking up.
~~~~~~~~
Lloyd gulped as he was carried out of the room. When back on the deck, there were crowds of people waiting for the fights. Lloyd's stomach dropped. As killow setted lloyd down on the ground. Harumi smiled as she looked at everyone as everyone knows, "The rules are simple. May the best one win." She instructed. "Let the fights begin!" they all cheered. As Luke Cunningham attacks him. Lloyd tried to dodge the best he could but he was thrown at the bounty's mast. He groaned in pain as held his head. "All right, you had your fun. I'm tapping out." he told harumi, who giggled. "Oh no lloyd. That isn't how this works. You have to stay in until you're knocked unconscious. But who's next?" Harumi cheerfully asked. Everything was a blur as the next thing he knew he heard the bell ring.

Lloyd has lost again and he has lost to Mohawk. Harumi smiled as she looked at lloyd. As killow approaches him. Soon after, Harumi decided lloyd had enough. She ordered Killow to bring him down again. Soon when the rest of the SOG was asleep, Killow was getting a little bit of food for the green ninja. Feeling bad about what happened with fight.

As he was getting stuff and turned around he was met with ultra Violet. "What are you doing?" She asked him. Killow knew he couldn't lie so he spilled the truth. In which the black haired general actually agreed with him. "I agree." she told him surprising killow. Killow was surprised from the reply of the purple coded general. This was not like her at all she was usually crazy stubborn and so forth not like this.

The two generals headed towards the door. They sighed. They didn't know much about the green ninja so anything could happen. "Ready?" Uv asked killow nodded as he used his key to unlock the door. Killow carefully pushed the door open not to wake up the already guards sleeping above. As they two stepped in there, on the floor with Chains on was lloyd who was looking out the small window. The two went forward looking at lloyd who didn't look away from the window. The two generals look at each other, as they were trying to decide who would speak first.

The two looked at each other before killow gave in. "Hey um Lloyd want some food?" killow asked offering the tray to him. Lloyd didn't move. Not even turning to face killow or Violet as he said in a tired voice: "I'm not hungry." Killow sighed, looking at the green ninja. "Well, you have to eat." He told lloyd giving him the food. Lloyd pushed it away. "I'd rather starve." he replied in a better tone. Killow was confused. "Why's that?" Lloyd sighed. "My friends are probably so worried about me right now. They are going to kill me when I see them again because a true ninja would never leave a ninja behind and I broke that rule." he said looking down at his feet.

Killow sighed. "You still have to eat through it's unhealthy not to eat." Are you just a picky eater?" violet asked. Lloyd shook his head. "No I'm fine. I'm just not hungry.". Uv then sat by Lloyd and smiled as she told him: "you fought really well today for a ninja of course. You held your own." Lloyd smiled. "thanks." he told her. Lloyd was gonna say something when his stomach growled. Lloyd's face flushed.

"Someone's hungry." killow joked at him as he looked at him. Lloyd looked at the tray then back at the two. "It's not poisonous is it?" He asked. The two shook their heads. "no it's not." uv said as they headed towards the door. "Get some sleep tonight." killow suggested. Lloyd shook his head. "I'm not tired." he told him. Killow smiled. "So how do you learn that ninja stuff and those moves?" he asked. "I've been training to fight my father since I was eight and I trained a lot to fight my father to death for ninjago." he suddenly said sadly. The two looked at each other. Lloyd looked away trying not to cry. The two generals look at each other, before Violet tackled Lloyd down.