Chapter 29: Resistance agaisnt the inevitable

Start from the beginning

Lloyd blinked. He knew he had to keep up the act so he went down to his knees putting his head onto his knees. He could hear yelling and screaming from nya in the hall as people were heard trying to calm her down. 'Father was right.... she really is crazy.' he thought as he didn't move from his spot. His head was down and he wasn't moving to keep up the allusion that he was the real Lloyd. If Lloyd could be perfectly honest. He didn't like this, he would rather be at borg tower with his father then be here with this crazy lady who is nearly scaring him to death.

He just wanted his father. He wanted to go home and these people are so intimidating and he hated it. Trying to hold back his tears, he bit his lip so they would go away. He felt so lost and alone all this time and now he just felt worse how could she say that to him? His thought was interrupted when footsteps were heard coming towards him.

He knew who it was but he wasn't in the mood. Looking up he was night with a half of the resistance. 'the other half must of went to calm her down.' he thought. "Hey Lloyd you okay?" The white haired girl asked sounding concerned. Lloyd sniffled his father told him not to trust her but she seemed trustworthy. But he knew that his father wouldn't lie to him so he shook that thought away and acted like Lloyd. "N-no.." he told her shakily. "How could she do that? I thought he loved me." Misako looked at her son. "Lloyd." she started. "I promise she's just upset she didn't mean any of that. You know she loves you." Lloyd looked up at her with wide eyes. "Really?" Misako nodded. " I promise you lloyd, she's just stressed. She really cares about you how about you head to your room for a awhile okay?" Lloyd nodded as he got to his feet and he hugged his mom. "Thanks mom!" He said as he headed out of the room.

As Lloyd headed out of the room, in the hall, he saw that Nya was calming down. He smiled as he headed towards his room. When he got back, he sat on the bed when something hit him.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

The sog are seen taking the bounty. Jay saw this. "Hey!" he shouted. "they're getting away." Forming a plan in his head, lloyd turned towards his friends.

"Get me close." Nya nodded turning towards Zane. "I'm on it. Zane, I need an assist." Nodding she and Zane worked together to form a ramp. And They get Lloyd on the ship's anchor. "He did not just—" Jay asked. As Lloyd was swinging the anchor. "He just did." Kai answered. Killow captures Lloyd. "They have Lloyd." "They have the masks." Cole said as Crabby thaws.

"And we have trouble." Zane told them. "Puppy!" Wu cheered. Meanwhile back on the bounty, all the sog gathered around laughing as they saw the green ninja struggling in the big man's arms. As harumi smirks at him, Lloyd growled not being able to get free. "let me go!" He shouted at the big man who smiled. Lloyd didn't like that big creepy smile on his face. Harumi tsked as she walked towards the big man and Lloyd. She had a huge smile on her face. "Now why would we do that?" She asked in her sweet tone she used when she pretended to be good. As killow lowered Lloyd down, harumi walked towards Lloyd grabbing his chin so he would face her. "You were the one who thought it would be a good idea to come after us, now was that a good idea? " Lloyd growled. As harumi laughed.

Harumi let go of his chin and walked away her back facing Lloyd. "I think a lesson is in order." she pondered. As she turned to face everyone. "What do you all think?" She asked. As everyone cheered loudly. Lloyd narrowed his eyes at harumi. She of course ignored him as she turned to face killow. "Lock him in the brig for now so we can make sure he doesn't get away." she commanded. Killow nodded as he was still holding the green ninja who was struggling. Killow opened the hatch and threw him down there. He landed with an off. He groaned getting to his feet. As he looked up he saw killow was gone. He signed what has he gotten himself into he thought. The ninja we're probably going to kill him and he wouldn't blame him. He signed as he sat on the ground. Soon enough as Lloyd was looking at the wall the door opened. And there stood killow and ultra Violet.