85

Corbyn Besson

"Daddy?" I heard Ashton say. I woke up, and he was sitting on my stomach.

This is what Ashton looks like now ;

Imagine his sitting like this, and looking like that, but he's just sitting on Corbyn's stomach

"What's wrong, buddy?" I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the time; 12:25pm.

"Can we go to the beach?" I laid back down for a few seconds. But after 5 seconds, he was tapping my face. "Can we?"

"Maybe."

He crawled off of me, and climbed off the bed. He ran out, and went somewhere.

"Hey." Christina said, walking in, and opening the blinds.

I pulled the blanket over my face, covering my eyes from the blinding sun.

"So... are we going to the beach?" "Will it make everyone shut up?" "Perhaps." "Then yes."

She pulled the blanket from me, and lightly smacked my arm. "Get up then, it's nearly half 12."

I dragged myself out of my bed, and went into the bathroom.

I went in the shower, before brushing my teeth, then getting dressed, in a pair of light grey denim shorts, and a white shirt.

"Come on then." I said, walking out of the house.

Moments later, my mom, dad, Jonah, Ashton and Christina came out.

My dad (Tim) drove.

When we got there, Ashton ran ahead of us.

"Can I av ice cweam?" Ashton asked Christina.

"Corbyn, get your wallet out. Your son wants ice cream." "Why can't you pay for it?" "Because I haven't got no money. I would've otherwise." I rolled my eyes, before giving her a $5 bill.

"I want the change." I jokingly hissed. She smiled, but walked away, while Ashton was way ahead.

"Huwwy up!" He yelled, running on to the boiling hot golden sand, with his ice cream in his hand.

We continued to walk the same pace - really slow.

"Huwwy!" He again yelled.

When we all got on the scolding hot sand, we found a big space, where nobody was.

We all settled down there.

"Daddy, come down to the water wiv me." Ashton said. "Ask your mom."

"Corbyn, stop being lazy and go down with him." My mom said.

"I don't like going down there. I'll only go down if you do." "Stop being a baby."

"No, Chris, I can't go down. I literally can't."

"*sigh* come on then." "Hey, it won't hurt you."

We both began walking down, Ashton still way ahead.

"Why can't you come down by yourself?" She asked.

"Because when I was 6, I went down on my own, because nobody else would.... and I nearly drowned. If it wasn't for some random dude, I'd have most likely died."

"Oh, fair enough, sorry."

"Ashton, don't go too far!" I yelled, as soon as he ran into the beautiful blue ocean.

"Are you coming in?" She asked, stepping in. "No, I'll stay here."

I was standing there for about 5 minutes, watching the pair.

I looked away for a few seconds.

Liked by bessonisbae, beanbitch and 5,282 others

corbynbesson this is beautiful
Comments disabled

"CORBYN!" Christina screamed.

I whipped my head around, and Ashton was splashing about, trying to stay above the water level.

Forgetting about my aquaphobia, I dived in, and swam over to him, still fully clothed.

Once I finally grabbed him, I went back over to the side.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"I'm sowwy." He cried. Tears were streaming down his red face.

"I'm sowwy." He repeated. "Don't do that again!"

"I won't."

I dragged him by his arm, all of the way back to the rest of the family.

"What's up?" Dad asked. "This little idiot!" I let him go, and he ran into my mom's arms.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" She asked, kissing the top of his head. "H-H-H-He sh-sh-shouted at m-m-me." He stuttered, pointing at me.

"He nearly fucking drowned, what do you expect?"

He latched onto my mom, crying.