76

Corbyn Besson

I was sat in the soothing bath, when I texted Christina.

Co: Where have you been?
Ch: I'm on my way back now...

Minutes later, I heard the door close, then footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Corbyn? Where are you?" She called. "In the bath!" I yelled so she could hear me. "Can I come in?" She asked. "Y-Yeah."

She walked in, and sat down on the edge of the bath. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Chris, I'm fine. Everything is sorted. Where have you been for the last few days?" "I took Ashton to a hotel. I wasn't letting him see or hear anything that was going on here. Oh, and by the way, I used your money, and it was £10,000 for the couple of days."

"How the fuck was it so expensive?" "It was a posh hotel. But are you sure you're okay?" "I swear, I'm better than ever. I just needed to let out some steam." She gave me a kiss before going out.

Time Skip (Christina POV)

"Mommy, Where's daddy?" Ashton asked, as he climbed up onto the couch in the living room.

——————
Corbyn Besson

"Where are you?" "Corbyn, answer me!" "You're scaring me, where are you?!?!" "Answer me!!" "CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON, ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!"

I looked at my phone to see all of these messages, when I woke up. I swiped them from my screen, and just laid back down and fell back to sleep.

5 hours later, I woke up with even more messages. It was 8:00am, when I woke up.

"Good morning." A female voice spoke. "How did you sleep?" "Good." She sat down on the bed and put her left hand on my leg. "Good." She moved closer to me. "I love your eyes." She complimented, while she was staring right into them.

"I love you." I said in my head, well, so I thought. "I love you too." She was inches away from my face.

The gap between us, suddenly closed. Her lips were touching mine. It took me a few seconds to realise what was happening. But, I forgot about everything, and made the mistake of kissing back.

I laid back, our lips still attached to each other's. She climbed on top of me, and began groping my dick. She pulled the blanket from on top of me, exposing my shirtless body, and my boner, covered by my white Calvin Klein boxers.

Her bottom lip rested in between her teeth, as she was focus on my bulge. She returned to her position; sitting on my dick. "Fuck me, Corbs." She begged.

————————

We both laid there, panting and sweating. My phone vibrated. 'Where the fuck are you?' Christina texted me. Instantly, I regretted my previous actions. I cheated on her, again.