40

Corbyn Besson

Since Jonah's Mom came home from the hospital, he's been acting like a jerk.

3 weeks later

(3rd Person POV)

At 3.00am on a Friday morning, somebody snuck into Jonah's house. They were wearing all black clothes and a mask. He/She snuck into Carrie's room and stood above her, as she slept. They stood there, slowly caressing her cheek. They then walked out and into another room, which appeared to have been Jonah's. He was peacefully sleeping, cuddled up to a teddy like a little baby, unaware there was someone in their house.

They then walked out and downstairs. They walked into the kitchen and hunted through the drawers. Until he/she found a sharp knife. The then walked, quietly back up the stairs and into Jonah's room. They walked across to his half-naked body. They then cut the head off of Jonah's teddy, that he's had since the day he was born. They placed the head of the teddy on the pillow next to Jonah.

He/She walked into his Mom, Carrie's room. There she was peacefully sleeping, alone. They smiled as they brought the knife up to her throat. They laughed as the knife slid over the throat of the defenceless mother. Screams filled the room. Until they stopped. The blood poured everywhere, from the slit throat of Carrie Frantzich. The heartless person, who did this, ran away with the floor on their hands.

Corbyn Besson

I couldn't sleep that night, so I decided to go for a walk. I left my house about 2.30am and wandered around the empty streets of Los Angeles. I ended up coming back at 3.35am. I then had a quick shower and then jumped into my warm and comfortable bed, next to Christina. "What are you doing?" She sleepily asked, as I got into bed. "I just went downstairs to get a drink. I'm sorry I woke you." "It's okay, go to sleep." "Okay, I'll try." I cuddled up to her and drifted off to sleep.

Jack Avery

I was hungry, so I drove to McDonald's. And on the way there I passed Jonah's house. I stopped outside and got out of my car. I walked to the front door of his house and gently knocked it, because there was 2 lights on. I looked at the time and it was around 2.55am. I opened the door and walked in. I then came back out and continued with my journey.

Daniel Seavey

I was asleep by 11.00pm. I woke up at 1.30am. I couldn't go back to sleep, so at 2.30am I decided to go for a walk. The walk took me past the park, Corbyn's house, Jonah's house and the school. I got back around 3.30am and had a nice warm shower and fell asleep, nearly instantly, as soon as I got into bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

But who was heartless enough to do that? Could it be Jack? Corbyn? Daniel? Or someone you wouldn't expect? Are any of them lying about what they were doing this early in the morning? Comment below!